Varun Dhawan wins fans hearts in maroon kurta set as he reaches Mumbai with wife
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal arrived in Mumbai after getting married in Alibaug and the groom's maroon ethnic look left fans swooning | Check pictures inside
Setting new couple and fashion goals since last week, newlyweds Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal were seen making heads turn with their sartorial elegance yet again as they arrived in Mumbai after getting married in Alibaug. The lovebirds were spotted arriving in a jetty and the groom's maroon ethnic look left fans swooning while paparazzi were on frenzy.
The pictures that flooded the Internet later, featured the Bollywood actor in a maroon coloured kurta set made of poplin fabric and sporting mock pattern. The kurta came with a sharp round cut, concealed placket and a shirt collar.
Teaming it with a pair of maroon breeches, Varun completed his ethnic look with a pair of handcrafted Kohlapuris in burgundy colour and made of smooth leather. Adorned with large flower discs and arrow like cutouts, the comfort-fit slip-ons carried a toe loop along with a braided detail on the front.
Varun accessorised his look with a pair of black sunglasses and the fashion accessory of the past year – a black face mask. On the other hand, Varun’s fashion designer-wife contrasted him in a mint green salwar-suit with a sheer dupatta sporting floral work across the border and the couple posed for the shutterbugs before descending the staircase hand-in-hand and boarding a golf cart.
The actor’s maroon kurta is credited to Mumbai based fashion designer, Kunal Rawal’s label that boasts of being a luxury Indian contemporary brand. The kurta originally costs ₹12,600 on his designer website.
As for the kohlapuris, Varun flaunted the pair by Aprajita Toor’s footwear label that prides in perfect Indian Sandals. Varun’s kohlapuri pair originally costs ₹3,699 on their website.
Men need to bookmark Varun Dhawan’s latest look to break the monotony of menswear when it comes to ethnic style.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- After returning from the Maldives, Shilpa Shetty stepped out for lunch with her family at her restaurant and opted to wear a co-ord set that was comfy and chic at the same time.
- For a day outing, Rakul Preet opted to wear a beautiful lemon yellow mini dress with a crop denim jacket. The actor imparted summer vibes with her ensemble and we are inspired.
- Mouni Roy is the new millennial trendsetter and these pictures of her in cool and fast fashion of tie and dye loungewear are proof
- Malaika Arora recently took to Instagram to wish her fans a happy Sunday as the actor enjoyed a lazy day at home wearing a sports bra and sweat pants.
- Sonkashi Sinha lays perfect style tips to break all the fashion records on a work-day in a dainty pink suit set with bell-sleeves and gorgeous pastel colour-base that has left us hooked with its must-have appeal for our summer closet
- Want to raise the hotness quotient while looking effortlessly trendy? Search no further and take fashion cues from Radhika Madan whose fun and fearless style for Netflix series ‘Spotlight’ looks fresh as spring in an off-shoulder scarlet crop top, jeans and red heels
- For a promotional event of her recently released film, The Girl On The Train, Parineeti Chopra showed how to slay in an all-black attire and add extra oomph to it.
- Alia Bhatt and Mrunal Thakur were recently snapped wearing the same dress. The green coloured midi dress is a great pick for summer season. Who do you think wore it better?
- Kareena Kapoor has changed the face of maternity fashion. From figure-flaunting dresses to dreamy kurtas and kaftans, the actor was seen wearing everything while expecting her second son. One of her outfits that created a lot of buzz was a sea green kurta set that the actor wore during a shoot.
- Priyanka Chopra recently took to Twitter and showed fans her new silver-framed spectacles. However, it was her stunning green well-fitted shirt that garnered all the attention.