Shilpa Shetty nails Yoga’s Natarajasana in new fitness post, here are its perks
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra encourages fans to be consistent when it comes to moving towards one’s goals in her latest ‘Shilpa Ka Mantra’, nails the Dancer’s Pose of Yoga or Natarajasana and we are in awe of her balance. Here are some benefits of this exercise
Pushing netizens to exercise well, fitness enthusiast Shilpa Shetty Kundra made the complex Yoga asana of Natarajasana look effortless in her latest workout post on social media. In her weekly ‘Shilpa Ka Mantra’, the Bollywood diva encouraged fans to be consistent when it comes to moving towards one’s goals even if one is not fast.
Taking to her Instagram handle, Shilpa shared a picture of nailing the Dancer’s pose of Yoga or Natarajasana and we are in awe of her balance. “There’s so much competition all around that we tend to forget that every individual has their own pace and capabilities. The most important part about the journey to achieving your goals is... to START (sic)” Shilpa shared in the caption.
She added, “Taking the first step, being steady, and moving forward consistently are more important than the speed at which you propel into your journey. Believe in yourself and don’t stop pursuing your dreams. You’ll get there (sic).”
Donning a camouflaged-print sports bra teamed with a pair of similar design tights, Shilpa tied her hair into a half knot. The picture featured her with her left leg lifted up and its toe pointing towards the ceiling while she grabbed the ankle with one hand and slightly bent forward, raised her right arm and pressed the index finger and thumb together.
Natarajasana develops greater strength and flexibility in the body with each practice. It stretches the chest, shoulders, quadriceps and the front body including the abdomen and strengthens the upper back, quadriceps, ankles and feet.
Follow more stories on Facebook and Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- As the new coronavirus variants spread and Covid-19 symptoms continue to increase and expand, here’s how you can locate the infection through these four kinds of skin changes
- Natasa Stankovic recently shared a workout video which is a mix of boxing and zumba. The extensive fitness session is inspiring us to stop procrastinating and start our weekend on a healthy note.
- Music producer Rudy Willingham recently broke the Internet as he suggested fathers out there to use Beer Bong setup as an innovative feeding technique to make toddlers like his daughter, drink more milk easily without any mess | Watch
- A new study published in the JAMA Cardiology has shown that the coronavirus can cause inflammation in many organs, including the heart but that is not the case in pro athletes.
- Vicky Kaushal recently shared a new fitness video in which the actor can be seen doing extremely tough box jumps. However, it was the background music in the clip that impressed his followers.