Shilpa Shetty lends glimmering appeal in a bold shoulder gown and we are smitten
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra lays perfect example of how to be your own sunshine as she dolls up to shoot for Super Dancer Chapter 4 in a ₹31,500 yellow bold shoulder gown by Neetu Rohra
Making us root for her glamorous vibes as we enter a new week, Shilpa Shetty Kundra lent a glimmering appeal as she flooded the Internet with pictures of her in a bold shoulder gown. Laying a perfect example of how to be your own sunshine, the Bollywood diva dolled up to shoot for television reality show, Super Dancer Chapter 4 and we are smitten.
Taking to her social media handle, Shilpa shared a slew of pictures featuring her in the gown and the fashion police was on their toes. Donning the yellow gown, Shilpa flaunted boss lady vibes as she posed for the cameras.
The yellow bold shoulder gown came with one-arm full sleeves and featured a draped look at the waist with pallu-like end tucked in the front that was accented with glittery tassles. Giving the look of a saree with a modern twist, the gown sported a side slit.
Shilpa accessorised the look with a pair of contrasting emerald earrings, a set of green bangles in one hand and emerald-studded finger rings all by luxury jewellery designer Renu Oberoi. Leaving her luscious brown tresses open, Shilpa wore a dab of pink lipstick and amplified the glam quotient with neutral tone makeup, filled-in eyebrows and highlighted cheeks.
While one picture was captioned, “It’s all yellow...(sic)”, in another one Shilpa shared, “They said, Act like a lady, think like a boss! And, so I did (sic)” and yet in another flaunted, “Being my own sunshine today I kinda like it this way (sic).”
The bold shoulder gown is credited to Indian fashion designer Neetu Rohra’s eponymous label that boasts of melding traditions with modern sensibility. The gown originally costs ₹31,500 on her designer website.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra was styled by style curator Sanjana Batra. The actor will co-judge Super Dancer Chapter 4 along with choreographer Geeta Kapur and filmmaker Anurag Basu.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.