Heiress Paris Hilton gets engaged to entrepreneur beau Carter Reum
A day before Valentine's Day, heiress and businesswoman Paris Hilton got engaged to her 'soulmate', venture capitalist Carter Reum on Saturday, February 13. According to multiple entries on Paris' eponymous website, she shared that Carter whisked her off to a private island to celebrate her birthday, writing, "My love surprised me with a birthday trip to a private island, a complete paradise where we could celebrate safely with our closest family and friends. It was the perfect place to mark a milestone."
However, soon after the birthday celebrations Carter got down on one knee and proposed to The Simple Life star, taking to her Instagram, Paris shared many pictures from the day with the caption, "When you find your soulmate, you don’t just know it. You feel it. My love & I have been together since our first date, and for my birthday, he arranged a special trip to tropical paradise. As we walked to dinner along the beach, Carter led us to a cabana adorned with flowers and dropped to one knee. I said yes, yes to forever. There’s no one I’d rather spend forever with. To see more photos of my birthday dream come true, visit ParisHilton.com. Here's to Love - the Forever Kind."
Paris looked stunning and radiant in a sparkly white full-sleeved Retrofete dress which featured a thigh high slit, a crown from Loschy, she also wore diamante studded mesh fingerless gloves on her hands and her ring finger featured a gorgeous emerald cut diamond ring, designed by Louis Cartier's great-great-grandson Jean Dousset. Paris wrote about the ring on her website, "The breathtakingly beautiful ring appears to be lit from within." In an interview with Vogue Paris expressed, "I am excited about this next chapter and having such a supportive partner. Our relationship is one of equals. We make each other better people. He was absolutely worth the wait!”
Paris' entrepreneur fiancé also had some wonderful things to say about his significant other to Vogue, talking about their first date he said, “From our very first date, I was able to get to know the real Paris,” Reum remembers. “As people who have seen her documentary and recent advocacy work know, Paris is kind, smart, driven, authentic, and an amazing woman, and I can’t wait to have her as a partner in life.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Even after 10 years of losing his mother Mona Shourie Kapoor, Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor continues to grieve her death like a fresh wound and recently shared a relatable post by a fan page that offers a heartwarming truth of grieving a loved one irrespective of the time. Read on
- Chrissy Teigen is remembering her son Jack on what would have been his due date. The model, in October 2020, had shared that she lost her third child due to complications in pregnancy and had posted heartbreaking images on social media.
- Princess Eugenie welcomed her first child with husband Jack Brooksbank on February 9 and she recently revealed that she has named her baby, August Philip Hawke Brooksbank. The name is an ode to her grandfather Prince Philip, who is admitted in a hospital at the moment.
- The two mega stars, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have a prenuptial agreement in place, that is why, Southern California's celebrity divorce attorney Daniel Jaffe feels, "there won’t be any major property issues."
- Chris Evans surprises his pet dog, Dodger, after its hip replacement surgery by sewing up a nasty tear in its favourite stuffed toy lion and we can’t help but give the Captain America star a ‘Dog Parent of the Year’ trophy already
- Kim Kardashian, the famous reality TV star and beauty mogul, filed for divorce from her husband of six and a half years, Kanye West. Kardashian is now seeking joint custody of their four children.