Get your bedroom summer ready with these handy decor tips
Buying the right kind of bedsheets for your home or as a house warming gift for your friend can be a daunting task. Look for percale weaves and bright hues with subtle prints, suggest experts. Abhinav Mahajan, retail director, Maspar, and Shankar Ram, joint managing director, Peps Industries Pvt Ltd, have shared few tips on how to go about it:
* Percale weave is the ideal bed sheet type to be used during the summers. It regulates temperature to keep you cool on warm nights. The crispness of the percale sheets is unmatchable. It is easy to maintain as with every wash the bed sheet strengthens and can be ironed easily.
* A high-quality sheet is very important in summer as it will be exposed to harsher conditions such as heat and dust. The bedsheet will need to be constantly washed and a high-quality sheet will ensure durability.
* If possible, get the custom fit of your bed sheet to match the mattress.
* Go for soothing solid colours or bright hues with subtle prints, depending on the decor of the bedroom. Pillow cases that match with the sheet will help complete the look.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Seal your midweek sugar cravings with a healthy treat including the goodness of a superfood with this super easy recipe of strawberry chia pudding. Check out the health benefits of this delicious dessert inside
- Want to be healthy with a flavour explosion in your mouth? Try this mouthwatering recipe of Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce that will keep you coming back for more
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Vicky Kaushal recently shared a new fitness video in which the actor can be seen doing extremely tough box jumps. However, it was the background music in the clip that impressed his followers.