MumbaiA fire was reported on the 10th floor of La Mer residential building near Mount Mary steps in Mumbai’s upscale suburb of Bandra on Tuesday afternoon. The 10th and 11th floor of the building are owned by Sachin Tendulkar’s in-laws. “Tendulkar’s father-in-law was on the 11th floor when the fire broke out, owing to a short-circuit. He vacated the building along with his domestic help. No injuries or casualties were reported,” said Savita Shinde, assistant police inspector, Bandra police station. Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s parents also live in the building.Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her husband Abhishek Bachchan visited the building soon after the fire broke out. Speaking to Hindustan Times, the actress said, “We are doing what we have to do to deal with this.” Around 12.50pm, a level II fire was reported, said officials from the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation’s (BMC) disaster management department. The fire brigade pressed five fire tenders and water tankers to the building,which is located on Kadeshwari Mandir Marg. The fire was doused in 45 minutes.