HT Image
HT Image

3 injured in cylinder blast

At least three people were injured following a gas cylinder explosion at a house in Thane on Tuesday.
Hindustan Times | By HT Correspondent, Mumbai
UPDATED ON MAR 09, 2011 02:00 AM IST

At least three people were injured following a gas cylinder explosion at a house in Thane on Tuesday.

The incident occurred around 9:30 pm. The explosion took place in a flat belonging to Chetan Dalvi, who lived with his wife and daughter. Dalvi's daughter and neighbours, Sunil and Swati Dawde were injured.

“They were replacing their empty cylinder. When they opened the seal, there was a sudden gas leak,” said Wagle Estate police inspector S G Jawle.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON
Close
SHARE
Story Saved
OPEN APP