Guru Randhawa attacked in Vancouver after his concert by an unidentified man: reports
Singer Guru Randhawa was attacked by an unidentified man in Vancouver, Canada, on Sunday after he finished his concert. The performer was exiting Queen Elizabeth Theatre when he was attacked from behind, as per a report in Tribune.
Randhawa is said to be out of danger. Known for his songs Suit Suit and Lahore, he has been on a tour of North America and was in the US before this. While the singer or his rep are yet to comment on the incident, people shared the incident on Twitter.
Tweets claimed that the man was behaving suspiciously during the concert and then attacked the singer after the performance. “#GuruRandhawa was treated badly during #Vancouver show by #Punjabi youth in #Canada. It is totally unacceptable to become physical with any of performer, specifically in #Canada. Picture was clicked right after #GuruRandhawa was beaten.@GuruOfficial @KapilSharmaK9,” a tweet read.
Randhawa is known for his songs such as Patola, Ban Ja Meri Rani, High Rated Gabru, Daaru Wargi and Slowly Slowly.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Last year, BTS singer Jimin caused a frenzy among Indian BTS fans when he said he watched 3 Idiots.
- BTS singer V confirmed that his mixtape would feature 13 songs. This revelation has left the fandom, ARMY, in an emotional state.
- Nick Jonas has released the title track from his new album Spaceman. The singer revealed that most songs on the album are musical love letters to Priyanka Chopra.
- BTS singer Jungkook took to Twitter and shared a selfie flaunting his blue hair. The singer caused a frenzy among fans and left a few wondering if the hair colour change has something to do with his mixtape.
- Renowned Punjabi singer Sardool Sikander died on Wednesday. Several Punjabi and Bollywood celebrities remembered him on social media.
- BTS served a treat for their fans as they appeared on the recent episode of MTV Unplugged. RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook performed two tracks from their album BE, Telepathy and Blue & Grey, while covering Coldplay's Fix You.
- A new Bangtan Bomb was released today which saw RM vibing to Justin Bieber's Where Are U Now, Jin reciting Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars and Suga revealing which member he wants to give his photo card to.
- Bigg Boss 13's Shehnaaz Gill and popular rap singer Badshah are working together on a new song. Both took to their respective social media handles to share the news.