Fire guts electronic goods in Model Town
A fire broke out at an electronics showroom in Model Town on early Tuesday morning.punjab Updated: Jul 09, 2014 13:20 IST
A fire broke out at an electronics showroom in Model Town on early Tuesday morning.
Showroom’s watchman was the first to notice the fire around 5:30 am, following which he sounded the shop owner Ashok Dhawan, who called in the fire brigade that took two hours to control the fire.
A large amount of electronics, including laptops, washing machines, mobiles phones, microwave ovens among others, were gutted in the incident. The fire wing said exact damage estimate could be established only after proper investigation.
First Published: Jul 09, 2014 13:14 IST