Rajinikanth is fine, don’t believe rumours, says publicist
An online portal published a news about Rajinikanth’s health. But his office in Chennai assured fans that all was good and the actor is currently vacationing in the US.
The office of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth has assured fans that the actor is doing fine, after Twitter was abuzz with the news about the actor’s health on Thursday.

“He is taking rest in the US. He is happy and is vacationing with his family. There is no need to believe rumours,” his publicist said.
As it was night in the US now, the actor may take to Twitter to reach out to his fans later, he said, adding that false news about the Kabali star had been flashed in some online portal.
Read: 50% of Rajinikanth’s 2.o is over, tweets filmmaker Shankar
Critic Sreedhar Pillai tweeted to clarify the air with regard to Rajinikanth’s health.
Riaz K Ahmad, PR and celebrity manager who handles PR for a number of south cinema clients, too tweeted about news.
The 65 year-old actor, who was recently honoured with Padma Vibushan, has finished his soon to be released Kabali and is likely to take up ace director Shankar’s 2.o, a sequel to the duo’s earlier hit Enthiran, made in Hindi as Robot.

E-Paper

