Dinner and movie dates are passé. Here are 5 unique ways to have a memorable date
This weekend, give a try to these simple and economical ideas of having a memorable date.Updated: Dec 15, 2017 10:55 IST
Are you looking for some unique, romantic date ideas to create beautiful memories with your loved ones? Here are some non-cliche date ideas, suggested by Dr Dinesh Singh, founder of Navrasa Duenda:
1. Explore your city’s treasures together : There is so much beauty that a city has to offer. Roam around the city, opt for a city tour package over the weekend or go for a drive to enjoy the magic of the city.
2. Choose street culinary fare over five-star meals: We all have our favourite food stalls and dhabas, who satisfy our cravings for rustic food. Skip the usual multi-cuisine eateries and introduce each other to the junk food that you loved during your school days. You will get more options to choose from without burning a hole in your pocket.
3. Wine and cheese tasting: Go for wine and cheese tasting events where you can enjoy some wine and heat up the cold winter under a canopy. If you want to stay indoors, bring out five to six bottles of old wine and swing by the nearest grocery store to get a variety of cheese.
4. Attend cultural festivals: Ditch a movie date and instead visit festivals such as Vh1 Supersonic and HillTop Festival which also reflect the richness of the culture we live in. If you and your partner enjoy different forms of art, you can attend the upcoming Navrasa Duende Global Carnival.
5. Rejuvenate: Everyone longs for relaxation after slogging through the week. Find yourself a nice morning program of meditation or yoga.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Dec 15, 2017 10:53 IST