By Sunetra Choudhury, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 05, 2021 04:12 AM IST
- The 50-odd pages document, anchored by the national security adviser’s office, is now awaiting the approval from the Prime Minister’s office before it is released.
- Delhi, which gave shots to 1,679 people per million population in the second phase till Wednesday night, was in the second spot, while Odisha (1,283 doses per million) was third.
By Prawesh Lama, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 05, 2021 04:00 AM IST
- As part of their investigation, police have till date arrested 1,753 persons, which includes 820 Hindus and 933 Muslims.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 05, 2021 03:36 AM IST
- The accused man, 30-year-old Sujeet Kumar, remains hospitalised and the police are waiting for him to recover before they pursue “suitable action” against him.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 05, 2021 03:31 AM IST
- A bench of justice Vipin Sanghi and justice Rekha Palli also asked the members of the striking union to not put under siege the municipal corporation or throw garbage on the streets.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 05, 2021 03:27 AM IST
- Manish Sisodia also interacted with students enrolled in the course to know their experiences.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 05, 2021 03:23 AM IST
- Jai Prakash, north Delhi mayor, said that all efforts of the municipal agencies this winter were focused to control local pollution sources.
UPDATED ON MAR 05, 2021 03:20 AM IST
- No Delhi police officer commented on the incident on record, but senior police officers aware of the development said on condition of anonymity that the two men who were on the target, are lodged in Tihar for their role in the northeast Delhi violence.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 05, 2021 03:15 AM IST
- Like several other curious onlookers, the boy too was watching the earthmover in action when the mishap took place, the police said.
By Utkarsh Anand, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 05, 2021 02:49 AM IST
- The scenes that caused offence have since been deleted, and the makers as well as the OTT company have apologised.