- Here are all the reasons of having a delicious rice meal that not only satiates your taste buds but is also light on stomach and great for skin. Know all the benefits from celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar.
Updated on Oct 16, 2021 01:06 PM IST
- Celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar suggests three foods that can help fix digestive troubles, expanding waistline, period problems, bone mineral density among other health woes during work from home.
Published on Sep 25, 2021 06:27 PM IST
- From superfoods like gulkand and rice kanji to yoga pose for body pain, Rujuta Diwekar suggests five effective tips for quick recovery from dengue.
Updated on Sep 24, 2021 10:06 AM IST
- National Nutrition Week 2021: On the last day of National Nutrition Week, here are four tips by Rujuta Diwekar for weight loss and sustainable health. She talks about immunity building, eating local and healthy, and hormonal balance.
Updated on Sep 07, 2021 03:44 PM IST
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Krishna Priya Pallavi, Delhi
Updated on Sep 04, 2021 08:59 PM IST
- National Nutrition Week: Team Rujuta Diwekar reveals women should do these 5 things to ensure a smooth and better menopause
Updated on Sep 04, 2021 07:32 PM IST
By Zarafshan Shiraz, Delhi
- I love food, but working out is also a high, says the 40-year-old actor who delivered her second child in February
Updated on Aug 15, 2021 10:11 AM IST
By Jamal Shaikh
Celebrity fitness expert Deanne Panday and food guru Rujuta Diwekar’s latest outings turn the spotlight on health and happiness
Updated on Nov 29, 2020 08:04 AM IST
Hindustan Times | By Lubna Salim
In a post shared on Instagram, Diwekar posted a picture of some halwa and shared, “Why you must eat it now”.
Published on Nov 03, 2020 08:51 AM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By Amrita Kohli
Fit India Movement 2020: PM Narendra Modi in conversation with India’s fitness enthusiasts including Virat Kohli, Milind Soman
On the first anniversary of the Fit India Movement, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be addressing the nation and interacting with fitness influencers and citizens online on September 24, 2020.
Updated on Sep 22, 2020 05:41 PM IST
Hindustan Times, Delhi | By hindustantimes.com
A picture of Kareena Kapoor eating a typical Punjabi meal of sarson ka saag and makki ki roti, with butter, has been shared online, leaving her sister Karisma Kapoor drooling.
Updated on Nov 11, 2019 08:17 PM IST
Kareena Kapoor, at a recent interaction with dietician Rujuta Diwekar, revealed that she is paranoid about what her son Taimur eats and how he is not allowed to eat at birthday parties.
Updated on May 22, 2019 05:25 PM IST
Kareena Kapoor’s dietician Rujuta Diwekar has shared the actor’s selfie on her Instagram page. Check it out for the cutest surprise.
Updated on Apr 11, 2019 04:34 PM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By HT Correspondent
Readers in Chandigarh are building up an appetite for healthy eating and living.
Updated on Mar 27, 2019 03:56 PM IST
Hindustan Times, Chandigarh | By HT Correspondent
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s dietician, celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar says how much sleep you get is more important for your weight loss than you realise. To sleep more, weigh less monitor your caffeine intake. Follow Rujuta Diwekar’s tips.
Updated on Aug 21, 2018 06:36 PM IST
Hindustan Times | By Sanya Panwar
Celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar reveals how to change your diet and exercise routine if you have polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). A dietician to A-listers, like Kareena Kapoor Khan, Rujuta is a fan of coconut, ghee and jaggery in treating skin problems caused by PCOS.
Updated on Jul 21, 2018 06:59 PM IST
Hindsutan Times, New Delhi | By Sanya Panwar
Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar, who is responsible for Kareena Kapoor’s ‘size zero’ figure, says you can get into shape while watching IPL. Here are her easy hacks and practical health tips.
Updated on Apr 22, 2018 09:29 AM IST
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | By Manali Shah
Want to make your diet the picture of good health? Just follow a simple meal plan and some guidelines, conceived by celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar, to keep your meals and snacks as healthy as can be.
Updated on Apr 06, 2018 09:15 AM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By Sanya Panwar
Celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar posted a series of tweets on her timeline on Thursday, to bust a few myths around food: From the best time to have tea or coffee to whether we should add sugar to our drinks to the health benefits of green tea/coffee, and much more.
Updated on Apr 05, 2018 03:07 PM IST