Inside Aditya Narayan-Shweta Agarwal’s wedding: First pics from ceremony are here, Udit Narayan dances in the baraat. See here
Singer and host Aditya Narayan married fiancée, actor Shweta Agarwal, in a private ceremony on Tuesday. Photos of Aditya, dressed in an ivory white sherwani with a turban, have now emerged online.
He was also seen dancing with father, singer Udit Narayan, and other relatives in the baraat. Photos of the bride Shweta Agarwal, dressed in an ivory lehenga with a pale pink dupatta, have also hit the internet.
Also Watch | Aditya Narayan ties the knot with Shweta Agarwal; Udit Narayan dances in baraat
Given the Covid-19 restrictions, it is going to be a small wedding with less than 50 people. Among those invited are PM Narendra Modi and leading Bollywood faces. Udit had told Mumbai Mirror in an interview, “The Mehendi was on Sunday. The Haldi ceremony on Monday was a family affair, and the wedding today will be at a small temple with just 50 guests in attendance, followed by a reception,” he said. “I’ve invited PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan, Shatrughan Sinha ji, Dharmendra ji, Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Madhuri Dixit, but with COVID-19 cases on the rise, I don’t know if they will be able to attend.”
Aditya had previously mentioned that it would be a simple temple wedding with only 50 people in attendance. In an earlier interview, he had said: “We’re getting married on 1 December. Because of Covid-19, we can invite only close family and friends, since Maharashtra does not allow more than 50 guests at a wedding. It will be a very simple temple wedding and a small reception after that. Can’t call too many guests because of Covid. It will mostly be a family affair with a few friends from the film television and music fraternity whom I must invite.”
Aditya and Shweta have been dating for a decade, having met on the sets of their film Shaapit.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Insisting that Rubina never showed any superiority on sets of Shakti, her co-star from the show Sudesh Berry has praised her.
- Randeep Hooda has begun shooting for the web series Inspector Avinash, which is inspired by the life of police officer Avinash Mishra.
- Bigg Boss 14 written update day 100: Rubina wanted to ration food and Eijaz Khan objected to the 'order' saying people can decide for themselves.
- Actor Hina Khan has said that quitting her television show, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, was like being 'born again'. She said that now, she is treated just like any other celebrity.
- Abhinav Shukla intervened in a fight between his wife, Rubina Dilaik, and Eijaz Khan. Watch the heated exchange here.