Bigg Boss 14: Devoleena supports Vikas Gupta after he talked about his ex, schools VJ Andy
Actor and former Bigg Boss 13 contestant Devoleena Bhattacharjee has extended her support to friend and Bigg Boss 14 contestant Vikas Gupta, hours after he talked about his own sexuality and revealed he was being tortured by his ex, on Monday’s episode.
Devoleena wrote, “It is good that #vikas is opening up.he is not questioning anyones sexuality but now he accepts and ready to face the challenges he has been harrassed for.He should have done this before.Accepting own’s sexuality is no shame and also to warn them who tries to exploit it.”
Devoleena was responding to VJ Andy’s tweet in which he wrote, “#VikasGupta Apna neeji mamla national tv pe uchalana galat hai! Kaas karke jab voh kisi doosre ki sexuality pe ungli karna ho (It is wrong to talk about your personal issues on national TV, especially when you are talking about someone’s sexuality). I understand you’ve been thru a lot but; ‘Coming out’ is up2 the individual and shouldn’t be forced on any1.”
A fan wrote, “Maam apne sexuality pe baat karna bilkul sahi hai but kisi aur ka name le ke uske sexuality pe bhi baat karna vo galat hai (Maam, it is fine to talk about one’s sexuality but to use someone else’s name and to talk about someone else’s sexuality is wrong). Coming out as LGBTQ+ in India is not easy job everyone has right ki vo kab batana chahate hai kisi aur ko right nahi hai unke bare me NTV pe baat karne ka (whether they want to talk about it. Noone else has the right to talk about them).” Devoleena responded with, “He is bound to...he has been tortured for this..his closed ones definitely know about all these.So i know what he is going through and whats making him to open up like this..”
Vikas had an emotional breakdown while he shared his personal secret with Rubina, Nikki and others. Without naming the person, he talked about how he has been “fighting that for four-and-a-half years”. Rubina seemed to be taken aback as he revealed, “He and I were together for a year-and-a-half before he came into the show (Bigg Boss).” He claims that he has not named this person but will now tell all about him. “He is a vital person and claims he is not involved but always makes sure any person in my life hates me,” he had added.
Vikas also talked about his differences with his brother. Both removed mics to talk about it. He cried and then told Abhinav he lost his self-respect when he came back because he needed the money. He added that the torture was getting too much. When everyone tried to calm him down, Vikas said that Arshi was not lying when she said he did not take care of his mother. Everyone was shocked and Jasmin Bhasin suggested he must speak out the truth once, so Arshi doesn’t have anything to threaten him with.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai announced on Tuesday that they are expecting their first child. Check out their Instagram posts.
- Amazon Prime Video has issued a new apology over the legal cases surrounding the political drama Tandav. Read it here.
- Late Pratyusha Banerjee's ex-boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh, has said that he is waiting for the day that karma punishes Kamya Panjabi and Vikas Gupta. Both Vikas and Kamya have spoken against Rahul in Pratyusha's suicide case.
- Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla, Nikki Tamboli, Arshi Khan, and Jaan Kumar Sanu attended a Bigg Boss 14 bash thrown by Rahul Mahajan and his wife, Natalya.
- Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin took to Twitter to urge her fans to not spread negativity. Her tweet came amid social media wars between her fans and those of Rubina Dilaik.
- Cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola shares how he was rushed to the hospital after facing breathlessness, soon after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Rubina Dilaik shared a throwback swimsuit photo of herself and said that she really wants to go on a vacation. However, her husband Abhinav Shukla had a funny response.
- Rakhi Sawant hosted a party on Monday, which was attended by a number of her Bigg Boss 14 co-contestants, including Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Vikas Gupta and Rahul Mahajan.
- Prince Harry has said that his and wife Meghan Markle's decision to take a step back from the royal family was exacerbated by a desire to not have history repeat itself. He did not want to be overwhelmed by media scrutiny in the way that his mother, Diana, was.
- Nikki Tamboli has both defended and made certain clarifications about accusing Jaan Kumar Sanu of kissing her on Bigg Boss 14.
Karan Patel: As an actor, the challenge is to find work in films; to break the stigma that TV actors can’t become film stars
- Disha Parmar's batting skills earned her a Virat Kohli comparison from fiancé Rahul Vaidya. The couple is on a quick vacation together and has been posting updates on social media. Watch their latest video.
- Anita Hassanandani and Rohit Reddy have created an Instagram page for their newborn son, Aaravv. Head on over to satisfy your baby picture cravings.