Bigg Boss 14: Jasmin Bhasin betrays Rubina Dilaik as she says ‘main kisi ki sagi nahi’, plays for Rahul Vaidya in captaincy task
Friendships are changing in the Bigg Boss 14 house, and Rubina Dilaik learnt it the hard way. After being nominated for eviction by Aly Goni earlier this week, she is now betrayed by him and Jasmin Bhasin in the captaincy task.
In a new Bigg Boss 14 promo, Rubina and her husband Abhinav Shukla are seen fighting with Rahul Vaidya. The singer taunts Abhinav and asks him to fight alone: “Himmat hoti na toh akela ladta. Dono saath mein nahi tootte (If you had the guts, you would fight alone and not gang up with your wife to attack me).” Abhinav retorts by calling Rahul a ‘pappu singer’.
Meanwhile, Aly is seen conspiring with Rahul about the captaincy task. Jasmin ends up playing for Rahul instead of Rubina and declares, “Abhi main phaadegi, main kisi ki sagi nahi (I will just tear the hearts now, I am not anyone’s real friend).”
Rubina instructs Abhinav to get aggressive if required. “Agar force use ho rahi hai, toh jawab do (If force is being used, retaliate),” she tells him. The task gets ugly, and Abhinav and Aly are seen getting extremely aggressive, as Rahul smiles gleefully. Nikki Tamboli warns, “Yeh task aisa hai, kisi pe bharosa mat karo (Don’t trust anyone in a task like this).”
Former Bigg Boss contestant Kamya Punjabi seemed to have reacted to the promo as she tweeted, “Uss ghar meh koi kisika dost nahi hota (No one is anyone’s friend in the Bigg Boss house)! Hope atleast now its clear with #Rubina #BB14 @ColorsTV.”
Rahul and Rubina are the King and Queen, respectively, in the new captaincy task - Ek Tha Raja, Ek Thi Rani. The other contestants are ‘sevaks’ and have to work for their teams and make hearts. While Rubina’s team has to make red hearts, Rahul’s team has to make black hearts. The one whose team makes the most hearts wins the task. The King and Queen will also give their teammates salary for their efforts.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.