Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik says she doesn’t trust Jasmin Bhasin, accuses her of using crutches but gets a similar reply
Bigg Boss 14 has hardly seen any real friendships being forged in the house. Jasmin Bhasin and Rubina Dilaik’s friendship was the only one which was thought to have stood the test of time but even these two have now drifted apart. A new promo shows a caller asking Rubina if she trusts Jasmin as much as she did during their initial days in the house.
The promo opens with Rubina and Jasmin seated next to each other. When a caller asks Rubina if she trusts Jasmin like she did earlier, Rubina says no. She says, “I believe in friendship but trust is not the same.” Jasmin retorts, “If there is no trust, there is no use of such a friendship. I was genuinely working on it but now I will stop making any effort.”
The two soon break into a fight as Jasmin objects to Rubina’s high pitch. However, the latter continues to speak in a higher pitch and tells Jasmin, “If you still have a radar problem, shift yourself.” She even tells her, “I don’t use crutches, if I am honest, I say that.” A furious Jasmin replies to her, “If there is someone using crutches, its you, it’s because of Abhinav’s support that you have reached this far.”
While Jasmin asks Rubina not to dominate her, the latter replies, “You are not a kid who can be easily dominated. You are that kid who turns into a chudail (witch) as per convenience and suddenly realises her mistakes on getting a feedback.”
The viewers chose sides in the comments section. Most of them sided with Rubina against Jasmin. A fan wrote, “Rubina gave a proper reality check to jasmine.” Another said, “Rubina is correct at every point...jasmin convenient k hisab s churel bn jati h is lit nd truth...#shernirubina (Jasmin turns into a witch as per convenience, it is a fact).”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a special video for International Women's Day, Shweta Tiwari addresses her daughter Palak and remembers her own fight against domestic violence. Check it out here.
- Rubina Dilaik cheered for Tony Kakkar and Aly Goni as the music video of Tera Suit released but did not tag Jasmin Bhasin. Rubina and Jasmin's relationship soured on Bigg Boss 14.
- Abhinav Shukla was spotted at the Mumbai airport on Monday. He was asked by photographers about his good looks for which he had a classy reply.
- Fans of Netflix's The Crown took to Twitter following the Prince Harry-Meghan Markle interview with Oprah Winfrey. Here's how they reacted.
- Simi Garewal on Monday said that she doesn't believe what Meghan Markle said in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, and called the Duchess of Sussex 'evil' for playing the victim and race cards.
- Bigg Boss 14's Jasmin Bhasin issue a clarification on Twitter after Rubina Dilaik's fans attacked her. Fans associated her tweet on Sunday about manipulative people with the Bigg Boss 14 winner.
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.