Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan confronts Rubina Dilaik about her complaints against him, says ‘keep me out of your games’
Host Salman Khan confronted Bigg Boss 14 contestant Rubina Dilaik about comments she’d made against him in a recent episode. Rubina had said that Salman had spoken to her condescendingly.
In Saturday’s Weekend Ka Vaar episode, Salman advised Rubina to not use his name to attract eyeballs. He said, “Ab samaan wali baat main touch karu ya na touch karu, yeh aap mujhe bataye kyuki agar main isko touch karunga toh main ekdum bheetar iske ghus jaauga. Dekho aap andar khel rahi ho bahut accha khel rahi ho lekin iss khel main mujhe shamil mat karo aap (Now, shall I address the ‘samaan’ issue? Because if I do, then I will address it in detail. Look, you’re playing well, but please don’t include me in your games).”
Salman told Rubina that her husband Abhinav Shukla, towards whom she felt the condescending remark was directed, would’ve been on the show even if he weren’t married to her. “Main aapka competition nahi hoon, main aapka host hoon, aap mere ghar mein reh rahe ho. Toh please, iss galatfemi mein mat rehein, kyunki yeh galatfemi ka gubaara aapke sar pe phootega (I am not your competitor, I am your host, you’re staying in my house. So please, be aware of this, otherwise your plans might backfire),” he said.
Twitter was divided over the interaction. While some fans felt that Rubina had crossed a line, others felt that Salman shouldn’t have made the remarks.
In a recent episode, Rubina complained to Bigg Boss that she did not appreciate Salman referring to Abhinav as ‘samaan’ (luggage). “I feel utterly disrespected, I believe in mutual respect and I cannot function and work at a place where I feel disrespected,” she had said, as Bigg Boss tried to get her to change her mind about wanting to quit.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rubina Dilaik shared a throwback swimsuit photo of herself and said that she really wants to go on a vacation. However, her husband Abhinav Shukla had a funny response.
- Rakhi Sawant hosted a party on Monday, which was attended by a number of her Bigg Boss 14 co-contestants, including Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Vikas Gupta and Rahul Mahajan.
- Prince Harry has said that his and wife Meghan Markle's decision to take a step back from the royal family was exacerbated by a desire to not have history repeat itself. He did not want to be overwhelmed by media scrutiny in the way that his mother, Diana, was.
- Nikki Tamboli has both defended and made certain clarifications about accusing Jaan Kumar Sanu of kissing her on Bigg Boss 14.
Karan Patel: As an actor, the challenge is to find work in films; to break the stigma that TV actors can’t become film stars
- Disha Parmar's batting skills earned her a Virat Kohli comparison from fiancé Rahul Vaidya. The couple is on a quick vacation together and has been posting updates on social media. Watch their latest video.
- Anita Hassanandani and Rohit Reddy have created an Instagram page for their newborn son, Aaravv. Head on over to satisfy your baby picture cravings.
- Pavitra Punia lashed out at those criticising her relationship with Eijaz Khan and reiterated that they do not need the approval of haters. The couple fell in love during Bigg Boss 14.
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.