Bigg Boss 14 written update day 92: Abhinav calls Rubina Dilaik a cry baby after her fight with Arshi Khan, Aly Goni threatens to quit the show
Tuesday’s episode of Bigg Boss 14 was all about fights. While Arshi Khan locked horns with Rubina Dilaik, Rakhi Sawant, Sonali Phogat, among few others, Sonali also fought with Nikki Tamboli, Aly Goni and Rahul Vaidya.
The episode began with the housemates fighting with one another – Sonali and Rakhi on one side while Nikki was on the other. Nikki had not completed her household chores for the day - cleaning the bedroom – and both Rakhi and Sonali wanted her to do it. As the war of words became ugly, everyone joined in Sonali ended up fighting with her friends Rahul and Aly.
Sonali called Rahul and Aly puppets of each other while Aly questioned Sonali’s authority in bringing everyone to task. “Why are you trying to be the captain of the house?” he said. Eijaz Khan tried to stop the fight but could not. Soon, Sonali walked out of the room and started crying after questioning Rahul over his stature.
Vikas Gupta, Arshi followed Sonali and tried to calm her down. Soon, Aly and Rahul also went upto Sonali and explained to her that she must not take things too personally. Later, Aly asked the singer to apologise to Sonali but he did not as he was upset with her for questioning his stature and even calling them puppets. Later, Sonali apologised to Rahul.
Meanwhile, Vikas was seen telling Arshi that people still believe they are playing together and simply fake their fights. Arshi played around, saying they were a team while Vikas kept clarifying that Arshi was lying.
When Rubina and Arshi fought, the former called her a joke and she was called “zillat (an insult) in return. Rubina said the public should gift the Bigg Boss trophy to Arshi because she is a joke. “She deserves this trophy,” Rubina said. Rubina also claimed, “When she came here, she (Arshi) fell on my feet and said that she respects me a lot but creative team has asked her to fight with me.”
After the lights were switched off –a signal for the housemates to sleep, Rakhi and Sonali continued their jibes at Nikki. An unwell Jasmin started crying as she got up and told them that she was unwell and had gone to sleep after taking a medicine. She then walked out and went to the garden area where she lied down on the bench as Aly tried to calm her down. “Yaar Aly mujhse nahi ho raha (I am not being able to do this),” she said and Aly promptly responded that they can both step out together if that was the case.
Aly then asked Bigg Boss to call him and Jasmin in the confession room. “Inko lg raha hai inse (challengers) show chal raha hai. Pump kiye ja rahe hain inlogo ko. Chale jaenge hum, humne jo dena tha de diya. Mujhe kuch zaruri baat karni hai, abhi koi hai to bula lo please. Warna mai badtameezi pe aya to bahut kuch kar sakta hoon (They think challengers are running the show now? That’s why challengers are getting a boost. We can leave, we have given enough content to them. I need to talk about something urgent, please call me if there is someone),” Aly said. Jasmin kept asking him to stop saying such things.
Later, when Rubina was discussing her fight with Nikki in the bedroom, Abhinav came and asked Rubina to stop. “Frankly, Ruby! Stop. You look like cry baby right now. Is she (Arshi) important enough that you should be affected?,” he said. A clearly upset Rubina responded sternly, “Of course! I am. I am unhappy, so I will look upset, I will cry. I will look like a crybaby.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.
- Rubina Dilaik has explained why she threw water on Rakhi Sawant in a fit of aggression on Bigg Boss 14.
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Rashami Desai, Vindu Dara Singh, Vikas Gupta and Rakhi Sawant met for a party. Vikas shared pics with a lovely note for Rakhi.
- Rakhi Sawant has said she does not like Abhinav Shukla at all, adding that she did not cross any limit when she pulled at his drawstrings inside Bigg Boss 14 house.
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.