Deana Uppal evicted from Khatron Ke Khiladi
Model Deana Uppal, who was contesting in the stunt-based reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi-Darr Ka Blockbuster, was eliminated on Sunday.
The winner of beauty pageant Miss India UK 2012, entered the show on April 19 as a wild card contestant.
Commenting on her journey, Deana told IANS, "I had an amazing experience. I got to do things that I would have never been able to experience without being on the show."
Since Deana feared insects the most, the show, hosted by filmmaker Rohit Shetty helped her in partly overcoming the fear of insects.
"The biggest fear of mine has always been insects. In the show, I broke a record of staying inside a plastic bag for 11 minutes. No one has every stayed in for that long so I feel proud for overcoming that fear the most," she said.
During the show, the 24-year-old befriended contestants Teejay Sidhu, Debina Bonnerjee and Gauhar Khan as well as Ajaz Khan, who came with her as the wild card entry.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Former Bigg Boss contestant Shefali Bagga praises Arshi Khan for this trait of hers, despite her constant fights with everyone.
- Gita Gopinath, the Chief Economist of the International Monetary Fund, couldn't contain her excitement at being the subject of a Kaun Banega Crorepati question.
- HBO is developing a new Game of Thrones prequel series on 'high priority', as it looks to flesh out its post GoT catalogue.
- Eijaz Khan said that he and Pavitra Punia are serious about each other. He added that their families are also involved in their relationship.
- Kiku Sharda has dismissed reports that Krushna Abhishek is upset with him over a joke he made on a recent episode of The Kapil Sharma Show.