Major fire breaks out in Exhibition Grounds in Hyderabad
Jan 31, 2019 08:26 IST
about the videoScores of shops were gutted in a major fire in the All India Industrial Exhibition being held at the Exhibition Grounds at Nampally in the heart of Hyderabad on Wednesday night. The premises of Numaish, as the exhibition is popularly known locally, was packed with thousands of people who thronged the exhibition to spend their evening for shopping and recreation. While there was a massive damage of the properties, no casualties were reported till now, the police said. According to preliminary information from the police sources, fire broke out in the stall of Andhra Pradesh Mahesh Cooperative Bank Limited at around 8.45 pm, apparently due to short circuit and spread to several other stalls adjacent to it.