The State Bank of India (SBI) is expected to announce the results for its probationary officers (PO) main examination on Tuesday.
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the state-run bank after they are declared.
Steps to check SBI PO main results 2016:
1) Go to the official website
2) Click on ‘careers’ at the bottom of the page or ‘careers with us’ flashing on the top right corner
3) Click on the fifth dot in the latest announcements section
4) Click on the link for the main exam results to go to the login page.
5) Enter your roll number or registration number and date of birth and submit
6) Enter the string shown in the image in the blank box near it and submit.
7 Your marks will be displayed on the screen.
The shortlisted candidates in the main examination will be called for a group discussion and interview. The qualified candidates can download their call letters for the interview from August 22.
The application process for the 2,200 PO seats began on May 4 and continued until May 24.
Out of the 2,200 vacancies, 1,028 seats are for general candidates, 590 for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates, 351 for Scheduled Castes (SC) and 231 for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates.