Katrina Kaif spent Rs 55 lakh on hair colour. She should have bought this instead
We decided to come up with things worth the amount that would serve Katrina or the world better if she would rather choose them. Here are 15 of them:bollywood Updated: Feb 05, 2016 16:04 IST
Did she or did she not? Did Katrina Kaif actually spend Rs 55 lakh to get her hair dyed by London-based stylist, Daniel Galvin, for her upcoming film with Aditya Roy Kapur, Fitoor? So what if the actor has denied it, this is the kind of price tag that sends internet trolls on an overdrive.
They cussed and hissed at her and said that that amount of money could have been better spent on children’s education and other humanitarian ventures.
However, considering she did not really shell out that much money, we decided to come up with things worth the amount that would serve Katrina or the world better if she would rather choose them. Here are 15 of them:
1. Tickets from Delhi to Switzerland for 140 people.
2. Recharge 6000 Delhi Metro Cards to maximum limit
3. A dress at next Cannes that doesn’t look like it was used to sweep a barber shop’s floor
4. Bachelor in Arts Degree in Hindi Literature in Delhi University for 350 students
5. Actual hair transplants for 220 people
6. 18,333 DVDs of Boom (to set fire to them)
7. Made Greece Rs 55,00,000 less in debt
8. Got herself 5 Narendra Modi style suits with her name embossed on them
9. Made someone with Rs 45,00,000 a Crorepati
10. 36 dinners with Arnold Schwarznegger or 40,000 McDonalds Happy Meals or Arnold Schwarznegger dressed as Ronald McDonald
11. Turn into Robin
12. Recreate this scene from The Dark Knight by burning up her money
13. 5,200 dart board with Ranbir/Salman’s face
14. 189 bails for Salman
15. Or she could be a logical, prudent woman by making wise investments in mutual funds (Kotak Mahindra seems legit) or buying Apple stocks or purchasing prime sun-facing property in Delhi NCR region.
First Published: Feb 04, 2016 17:10 IST