Articles by Soumya Srivastava
- Decoupled: Manu Joseph and Hardik Mehta's new Netflix show has got the internet divided about the acceptability of insufferable know-it-alls.
Updated on Dec 22, 2021 09:10 PM IST
Aarya season 2: Sushmita Sen returns as Aarya Sareen in the second season of Disney+ Hotstar's crime drama.
Published on Dec 12, 2021 05:54 PM IST
- Red Notice movie review: Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds and Gal Gadot's star power is not enough to lift this action comedy from the abyss of mediocrity.
Updated on Nov 12, 2021 07:08 PM IST
- Eternals movie review: Angelina Jolie, Gemma Chan, Richard Madden are unimpressive in Chloe Zhao's Marvel debut.
Updated on Nov 05, 2021 06:27 PM IST
- Dune movie review: Denis Villeneuve's third sci-fi film is also is only disappointing one yet. With a star-studded cast, he is unable to make you care about any of them.
Updated on Oct 22, 2021 08:39 PM IST
- Sardar Udham movie review: Shoojit Sircar proves that slice of life is not the only thing he is great at. Vicky Kaushal is spectacular.
Published on Oct 16, 2021 12:55 AM IST
- Little Things season 4 review: Mithila Palkar and Dhruv Sehgal's tiny show with big ideas is ending.
Updated on Oct 19, 2021 03:38 PM IST
- Rashmi Rocket movie review: Taapsee Pannu needs to reconsider the kind of movies she is giving her nod to.
Updated on Oct 15, 2021 11:16 AM IST
A Quiet Place Part II movie review: John Krasinksi joins the exclusive club of filmmakers who've made worthy sequels to their hit movies.
Updated on Oct 09, 2021 04:09 PM IST
- Cinderella movie review: Camila Cabello, Idina Menzel and Billy Porter star in an uninspired, predictable and so boring version of the world's most famous fairy tale.
Published on Sep 02, 2021 11:54 PM IST
Cinderella director Kay Cannon has watched the flash mob video that the internet is having a great time hating on. She, however, found it funny.
Published on Sep 02, 2021 07:12 AM IST
Kaali Peeli Tales review: This Amazon series will ask you to sit through a lot of mediocre stuff before you are allowed near the good bits.
Updated on Aug 20, 2021 09:15 PM IST
- Sayani Gupta has spoken about why she doesn't want to get married and her new anthology series, Kaali Peeli Tales.
Updated on Aug 20, 2021 09:13 PM IST
Bhuj movie review: Abhishek Dudhaiya's big screen debut could have been delayed further, if not completely abandoned. Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha star in perhaps the worst film of the year so far.
Updated on Aug 14, 2021 01:34 AM IST
Modern Love season 2 review: Kit Harington, Lucy Boynton, Minnie Driver and Tobias Menzies bring new stories of love in a variety of forms.
Published on Aug 13, 2021 08:28 AM IST
- Mimi movie review: Kriti Sanon and Pankaj Tripathi star in Laxman Utekar's movie about a surrogate in small town Rajasthan.
Published on Jul 27, 2021 12:19 PM IST
- Toofaan movie review: Farhan Akhtar and Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's tale of an underdog boxer is marred by dramatics, Bollywood cliches and a disappointing lack of style and soul.
Published on Jul 16, 2021 12:33 AM IST
- State of Siege Temple Attack movie review: Director Ken Ghosh fictionalises a deadly terrorist attack for his movie, starring Akshaye Khanna.
Updated on Jul 09, 2021 10:51 PM IST
- Friends The Reunion review: The long-awaited get-together is here and it is like sitting down for a chat with old pals. Jennifer Aniston, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow and Matthew Perry revisit gentle memories.
Updated on May 27, 2021 06:05 PM IST
- Radhe Your Most Wanted Bhai movie review: Salman Khan and Prabhudeva have teamed up for yet another cringeworthy watch.
Updated on May 14, 2021 09:16 AM IST
The Big Bull movie review: Director Kookie Gulati makes a very weird decision to turn Abhishek Bachchan's money-looting, maniacally laughing stock broker Hemant Shah into a messiah of the masses.
Published on Apr 08, 2021 07:31 PM IST
Actor Sanya Malhotra recently earned a rare praise from Kangana Ranaut for her work in Pagglait. She tells Hindustan Times what it was like for her to have her idol's approval.
Updated on Apr 03, 2021 02:16 PM IST
Pagglait movie review: Sanya Malhotra delivered all notes with perfection in her performance as a young woman who has lost her husband.
Published on Mar 26, 2021 12:55 PM IST
- Coming 2 America movie review: Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall reunite for the dull and boring sequel to their cult hit.
Published on Mar 05, 2021 11:54 AM IST
Tribhanga movie review: Kajol, Tanvi Azmi and Mithila Palkar play mothers and daughters in a film about the impossibility of being the perfect parent.
Updated on Jan 15, 2021 02:48 PM IST
Kajol talks about her upcoming film Tribhanga, playing with some colourful language and the relationship she shares with her mother, Tanuja.
Updated on Jan 11, 2021 08:37 AM IST
Kaagaz movie review: Pankaj Tripathi is brilliant as ever but still could not save this Satish Kaushik film that is riddled with cliches and still years behind in a genre that has seen far better examples.
Updated on Jan 07, 2021 02:14 PM IST
Pankaj Tripathi on Kaagaz: ‘No one would have thought that a plain-looking guy like me could be lead actor of any film’
Actor Pankaj Tripathi, who arrived in Mumbai in 2004 to pursue his passion as an actor, says he would never have expected back then to be a lead actor in any film. He will soon be seen as the lead in Kaagaz.
Updated on Dec 26, 2020 07:09 AM IST
Satish Kaushik on playing the foul-mouthed Manu Mundra in Scam 1992: ‘Shabana Azmi called me, said I was superb’
Satish Kaushik wants to reinvent himself not just as an actor but also as a director. The actor was recently seen in Scam 1992 as a potty-mouthed stockbroker and is now looking forward to his directorial, Kaagaz.
Updated on Dec 25, 2020 10:03 PM IST
Wonder Woman 1984 movie review: Patty Jenkins’ follow-up to her inspired, wondrous 2017 film is a bit too dull, even with the charming star cast of Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Kirsten Wiig and Pedro Pascal.
Updated on Dec 24, 2020 11:06 AM IST