Akash Ambani’s Switzerland bash: Here’s how Disha Patani and Sagarika Ghatge stole the show
As the three-day long Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta’s pre-wedding extravaganza in Switzerland finally ended, the Bollywood celebrities came back home after attending the lavish gala. However, several new pictures and videos continue to appear on social media. A host of film celebrities including Karan Johar, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Malaika Arora, Arjun Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan flew to St Moritz to be a part of Mukesh Ambani’s son’s pre-wedding bash.
Actor Sagarika Ghatge also attended the dreamy bash in the winter wonderland with her cricketer husband Zaheer Khan. She had shared a few pictures from the venue on her Instagram account. She shared her look in a stunning navy blue saree from Badrutt’s Palace Hotel in St Moritz before attending a party hosted by the Ambanis. She also shared a picture in winter wear while posing in her hotel balcony with the snow-covered mountains in the background.
Pictures of Disha Patani also appeared on the fanpages. The Baaghi 2 actor decked up in a white slit gown with black details for one of the parties. She again wore a white gown by designer Rohit Bal for another party.
It seems white was the theme of the party as John Abraham made a rare appearance with wife Priya Runchal who too decked up in a white lace gown for the do.
Several videos and pictures from the fairytale bash were shared online. One of the videos show Akash and Shloka grooving to Coldplay’s music. The Chainsmokers had also performed at the do.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, who recently welcomed her second child with husband Saif Ali Khan, reciprocated the love that was showered on her by his sister, Saba.
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan's friend has shared a picture with the star kid from their family home, Pataudi Palace. See it here.
- Actor Ankita Lokhande has defended Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali against allegations that they abandoned their foster children.
- Karan Johar took to Instagram and shared a video of his children Roohi and Yash role-playing as a mother-son duo.
- Shraddha Kapoor and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the birthday bash of her rumoured boyfriend, celebrity photographer Rohan Shrestha. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut has said that she did Queen 'for money' and never thought it would even be released. The film celebrates its seventh anniversary on Sunday.
- Pictures of Shah Rukh Khan at his parents' grave site in New Delhi showed the actor paying his respects. Shah Rukh's parents died when he was very young.
- Pooja Bhatt has revealed the advice her father Mahesh Bhatt gave her before shooting a romantic scene with Sanjay Dutt in Sadak.
- Sonam Kapoor, who lives in London, shared a throwback picture from their childhood to wish Janhvi Kapoor on her birthday. See here.
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.