Alia Bhatt pens poem on sister Shaheen’s birthday: ‘We’re technically sisters, but I believe you’re my soul mate too’
Alia Bhatt has penned a special poem for sister Shaheen Bhatt to wish her on her birthday. She shared the lovely poem on Instagram along with pictures from her birthday celebrations and a throwback childhood photo.
She wrote, “Since we were little, you were always my angel. You literally gave me wings, dancing around with ME on beds and things. I love that we’ve got our own language, one that’s full of fruits and veggies. Ahh.. life without you is just so basic, also who would look after my arms and leggies? I know we’re technically sisters, But I believe you’re my soul mate too, you make every living moment better. I truly don’t know what id do without you!! you’re my everything sweetie.. my sunshine & when the weather is bad my umbrella too...”
She went on to add, “happy birthday to ME. As today is the day I to celebrate you. P.S - on your birthday I tried very hard to impress you.. but I’m no writer.. just your little sister who loves you.”
Alia, Shaheen and their mother Soni Razdan had stepped out for a birthday lunch. The three were spotted together in Bandra. While Alia wore a green dress with a matching mask, Shaheen wore a tee and denims whereas Soni was in a kurta salwar.
Soni had also written a note to wish Shaheen on her birthday. She shared a childhood picture of Shaheen in her arms along with the story of how she took a five-month-old Shaheen to Hong Kong for a trip, all by herself. She wrote, “On this day this incredible child was born to us and nothing was ever the same again ! That’s the magic of birth and birthdays isn’t it. Everything changes in a heartbeat and another soul embarks on their life’s journey ... love you Shaheen darling. May your journey be exciting and full of love and continue to inspire so many others ... Happy Birthday sweetheart.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Filmmaker-actor Divya Khosla Kumar has spoken about her journey, and how she didn't want to join the film industry when she first moved to Mumbai.
- Actor Rajkummar Rao isn't over his obsession with Shah Rukh Khan. He has often spoken about his love for SRK.
- As actors Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan prepare to move into their house, their designer gave an insight into all the amenities the new home will have.
- Did you know that Pranutan Bahl and Kajol are related? Here's what the young actor has to say about her equation with 'Kajol bua'.
- Taimur Ali Khan was fascinated by a cow outside his Fortune Heights residence. He folded his hands and enjoyed its owner playing film songs on his wind instrument.
- Actor Salman Khan prepared some raw onion pickle in a new video shared by his 'sister', Bina Kak. Watch video here.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor has said that while she doesn't go on conventional dates, she once had a scary experience while she was a student in Los Angeles.