Amitabh Bachchan channels ‘Yeti, the abominable snowman’, shares how he spends time after a day’s work
Amitabh Bachchan has been busy with his professional commitments, with Kaun Banega Crorepati’s season 12 bringing him to our screens night after night. However, the veteran actor has found a ‘true essence of life and living’ as he spends time in a music studio. Sharing the peace and tranquillity that it brings him, he wrote on his blog, “But the time spent after the days’ work at the Saptaswar, is the true essence of life and living. The tranquility and peace of the mind and soul, the shared music experiences, those early recordings and the need to spend much much more time within these elephantine designed walls.”
Amitabh said he was so enjoying this experience that “at times it is threatening to give it all up and begin to live at the music studio. The enchantment, the joy of laughter and creation as time goes by, the appreciation of the work of others and the inspiration it gives and the strong need to shut the lights sit by the strength of your loneness and elevate yourself into the belief that there be some , just someone that can share the beauty of the moment. It is a sublime affair.”
He also cracked a joke at the way he was dressed – in a white hoodie and cap. “Despite the fact that I invite the YETI, the abominable snow man’, in my demeanour,” he wrote.
He recently shared a glimpse of an ad shoot where he was together with his wife Jaya Bachchan and daughter Shweta Bachchan on the sets. “Family at work,” the 78-year-old actor wrote in the caption of the post. The trio was dressed in a traditional attire as they shot for a jewellery brand.
While Amitabh was seen wearing a yellow kurta with a golden coloured pagdi and a pearl necklace, Jaya was wearing a magenta saree. Shweta was dressed in a golden saree with a mask on her face as a precautionary measure against coronavirus.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.
- Anupam Kher, who turned a year older on Sunday, shared a video from his birthday 'pawri' with his 'best friends'. Watch it here.
- Actor Vidya Balan has recalled feeling worried about how her family would react to The Dirty Picture. She revealed her mother and father's immediate reaction to the film.
- Twinkle Khanna, using an adorable photo of daughter Nitara kissing a puppy, urged everyone to wear their masks correctly instead of using them as 'chin straps'.
- Janhvi Kapoor celebrated her 24th birthday on Saturday, with the team of Good Luck Jerry. See inside pictures and videos from the celebrations here.
- Alia Bhatt is ready for summer and her latest Instagram post is a proof of it. Alia was seen soaking up the sun, leaving Katrina Kaif impressed.
- Akshay Kumar shares a picture from the script-reading session of Ram Setu with Jacqueline Fernandez and Nushrratt Baruccha.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, who recently welcomed her second child with husband Saif Ali Khan, reciprocated the love that was showered on her by his sister, Saba.
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.