Amitabh Bachchan channels ‘Yeti, the abominable snowman’, shares how he spends time after a day’s work
Amitabh Bachchan has been busy with his professional commitments, with Kaun Banega Crorepati’s season 12 bringing him to our screens night after night. However, the veteran actor has found a ‘true essence of life and living’ as he spends time in a music studio. Sharing the peace and tranquillity that it brings him, he wrote on his blog, “But the time spent after the days’ work at the Saptaswar, is the true essence of life and living. The tranquility and peace of the mind and soul, the shared music experiences, those early recordings and the need to spend much much more time within these elephantine designed walls.”
Amitabh said he was so enjoying this experience that “at times it is threatening to give it all up and begin to live at the music studio. The enchantment, the joy of laughter and creation as time goes by, the appreciation of the work of others and the inspiration it gives and the strong need to shut the lights sit by the strength of your loneness and elevate yourself into the belief that there be some , just someone that can share the beauty of the moment. It is a sublime affair.”
He also cracked a joke at the way he was dressed – in a white hoodie and cap. “Despite the fact that I invite the YETI, the abominable snow man’, in my demeanour,” he wrote.
He recently shared a glimpse of an ad shoot where he was together with his wife Jaya Bachchan and daughter Shweta Bachchan on the sets. “Family at work,” the 78-year-old actor wrote in the caption of the post. The trio was dressed in a traditional attire as they shot for a jewellery brand.
While Amitabh was seen wearing a yellow kurta with a golden coloured pagdi and a pearl necklace, Jaya was wearing a magenta saree. Shweta was dressed in a golden saree with a mask on her face as a precautionary measure against coronavirus.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.