Amy Jackson makes pregnancy look easy, shares pics from Marrakesh babymoon, see pics
Actor Amy Jackson seems to be thoroughly enjoying her pregnancy. She has been consistently posting pictures and video clips as she progresses with her pregnancy. Her most recent ones are from Marrakesh, Morocco.
Amy put up a picture of herself from her hotel room mirror as her Instagram story. The picture also states that she has completed six months. In one of other pictures, she is wearing a deep green dress. However, a picture she shared three days back, shows her belly and her remarkably toned body, despite her advancing pregnancy. She can be seen standing at the balcony of her hotel room, soaking in some sunlight.
Sharing it, Amy wrote: “Goodmorning Paradise.” On May 5, Amy threw a formal engagement bash for her friends in London. The actor is engaged to her boyfriend George Panayiotou. Images and videos from the bash showed Amy and Panayiotou having a good time. In one of the videos, the two were seen dancing to music.
Amy shared several clips as Instagram stories and in one of them, she was heard saying: “He put a ring on it!” The actor also shared a photograph from the engagement revelry, and captioned it: “The most unbelievable day celebrating our engagement. Thank you to all our amazing friends and family who made it so special so much love (Yayia doing the Greek traditions for us).”
In March this year, the couple had revealed that she is expecting her first child with George. She shared a post on Instagram, and said how the couple “can’t wait to meet the little one”.
The 27-year-old actor made her acting debut with 2010 Tamil movie Madrasapattinam and has featured in several Telugu, Hindi and Kannada films apart from Tamil films. She was also seen in Bollywood films like Ekk Deewana Tha, Singh Is Bliing and Freaky Ali.
(With IANS inputs)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.