Ayushmann Khurrana misses ‘this warm human’, wife Tahira says she still waits for ‘this cute boy’
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana took to Instagram stories to express his love for his wife and author Tahira Kashyap. She, in turn, called him ‘cute boy’ in her reply.
Ayushmann shared a picture of Tahira and wrote: “Missing this warm human.” The picture showed Tahira sitting on a carpet, by the side of a sofa and next to a room heater. She shared the same picture and wrote adoringly, “He he and when it comes to Geri, I happily waited for this cute boy and still do (cheesy but true).” Ayushmann is shooting for his next film, Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui, and as a safety measure, is not staying with his family.
Both Ayushmann and Tahira often share pictures of their family. On Diwali, for instance, they shared a post of the entire family, including Tahira and their two kids, Ayushmann’s parents, his brother Aparshakti Khurana and his wife. Sharing the picture, Ayushmann wrote: “Khurranas with social distancing wishing you a very happy Diwali. I’m exactly 6 ft apart from my family. Sigh. #HappyDiwali #Diwali2020.”
On their wedding anniversary on November 1, Ayushmann had shared another fun picture of him carrying Tahira on his back and had written: “Celebrating 125 years of togetherness. May be more. Coz I know that I know you from centuries and time immemorial. This bond can’t be limited to this lifetime. You’re my companion, lover, personal stand up comedian, life coach and above all my best friend. I want to grow old with you. I know it’ll be a lot of fun. Sigh. Happy anniversary @tahirakashyap Umm..”
Tahira had shared the same picture and had written: “And I don’t lie. That’s the only way he picks me up! Gunny bag ‘aaloo ki bori’ style! But this is the love I love, perhaps picking on your brains @ayushmannk is easier this way than being cradled and carried in your lap (a failed suhaag raat moment for us) To more ingenuity to many more such rides umm #happyanniversary.”
The duo is easily one of the most loved Bollywood couples - Tahira’s honesty on being insecure in the early years of Ayushmann’s career to their collective fight against her cancer have won them many fans and admirers.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.
- Soni Razdan feels that Rhea Chakraborty has a bright future ahead of her in the film industry. Soni said that her time in jail 'clearly exposed the people who sent her there'.