Desi Boyz actor Bruna Abdullah gets engaged to Scottish boyfriend Al. See video
Bollywood actor and model Bruna Abdullah has got engaged to her Scottish boyfriend Al. Bruna shared an adorable video on Instagram in which Al popped the question and she said yes. It happened at a picture perfect venue in Switzerland.
Bruna and Al have been dating for two years.
Bruna talked to Indian Express about her marriage plans. She said, “I’m marrying the man of my dreams! He treats me like a princess and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Thank you so much from both of us! The surprise was so beautiful I had to share!”
Bruna’s father is of Lebanese descent and her mother is of Italian-Portuguese origin. The Brazilian model started making a name for herself in the fashion industry at an early age.
Bruna did a special number in 2007 film Cash, and since then has worked in films like Grand Masti, I Hate Luv Storys and Desi Boyz. She has also acted in Tamil film Billa 2. She will soon be seen in Udanchoo.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Karan Johar wished everyone on International Women's Day with a cute picture of daughter Roohi and him. See it here.
- After celebrating her sister's birthday, Khushi Kapoor took a flight out of India to visit her close friend Aaliyah Kashyap. The latter shared glimpses of Khushi's visit.
- Shahid Kapoor and his glamorous wife Mira Rajput rocked the airport look on Tuesday. See their pictures here.
- Suhana Khan shared another picture with her friends as she partied in New York. Just a day before, she had shared another photo picture with her friends.
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'