Happy Birthday Shah Rukh Khan: SRK celebrates with wife Gauri, his girl gang. A look at his family over the years, in pics
As actor Shah Rukh Khan turns 53 on Friday, an entire country prepares to celebrate the special day of its favourite star. The actor, who is all set to launch the trailer of his upcoming film Zero today, rang in his birthday at midnight with family. He shared a compilation of the pictures from his birthday celebrations with the caption, “Fed cake to wife...Met my family of fans outside Mannat...now playing Mono Deal with my lil girl gang! Having a Happy Birthday. Thank u all...for this amazing love.” Needless to say, his family and fans mean the world to him.
In a career spanning three decades, Shah Rukh has won over the hearts of a billion people and also become one of the most successful actors in the world. Apart from his charming good looks, beautiful heart and great talent as an actor, his fans also love him as the quintessential family man. Him and his interior designer and movie producer wife Gauri Khan make an impressive power couple in Bollywood and his unfathomable love for his kids is well known.
Shah Rukh’s kids—sons AbRam and Aryan and daughter Suhana—are already incredibly famous. They are seen regularly in magazines, viral internet pictures and on Shah Rukh and Gauri’s own social media handles. He recently talked about being a parent and what that entails in an Instagram post. “Our children are not our Responsibility. They r a measure of our Capability. When someone says ‘my kid is such a problem’...I want to tell them don’t look at them as that...cos actually their ‘issues’ are a call to our potential...a source of telling us we can exceed our energies more than we know. Our children are our Capability not Responsibility,” he wrote in the post.
On Shah Rukh’s birthday, here are 10 throwback pictures of his family that should take you back in time and remind you of the wholesome beauty of family love:
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.