Hina Khan gets scolded by mother for not taking proper care of her luxury bags, shares photo of expensive collection
Television actor Hina Khan gave fans a sneak peek into her collection of expensive bags. She also shared a video on her Instagram stories, in which her mother is seen scolding her for not taking proper care of them.
In the video, Hina’s mother is seen airing out the bags and telling her, “Mehenge mehenge bag laati ho phir unki fikar nahi karti ho, ki unko thoda bahar rakhoon main, iss time baarishon ka season hai, kharab ho jayenge (You buy expensive bags and then don’t care for them or air them out, considering that it is the rainy season and they could get spoiled due to the dampness).”
Hina then shared a picture of some of her bags and wrote, “Sweet mommy sorted out one lot. Baarish ke side effects.” The bags in the pictures are worth lakhs, collectively.
Last week, Hina’s digital film Unlock premiered on Zee5. The film was a murder mystery directed by Debatma Mandal and also starred Kushal Tandon.
Recently, Hina resumed work and was at a studio to dub for one of her projects. She documented the experience on Instagram and said that it was all the more risky for actors, as they could not wear protective face masks while working.
“This was my first outdoor activity post lockdown...Trust me I just did not feel safe this is just a glimpse of an actor’s life...I sanitized everything around before I began...tried dubbing with the mask on but that’s not how it works. As an actor either I do it with full dedication or I just choose not to do it... I tried to maintain a distance from the mic and dubbed..but guess what, it didn’t work. I was told my voice is not clear. I realised it’s so, so unsafe to inhale and exhale so close to the microphone...God knows how many of them have dubbed in the same studio before me....God knows who amongst them was a carrier, God knows if some droplets still remained on the microphone,” she wrote on her Instagram stories.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Priyanka Chopra has said that she regrets endorsing fairness creams in India, but as a child she believed that dark skin wasn't pretty and would put talcum powder on her face.
- Pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's sangeet function have been shared online by Zoa Morani. Check them out here.
- New pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's mehendi ceremony have arrived online. Check them out here.
Akshay Oberoi: We lucked out as there were no Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar sort of big films releasing in 2020
Republic Day special | John Abraham: Honesty in playing a person who cares for his country comes naturally to me
- Varun Dhawan's wife, Natasha Dalal, got her wedding makeup done in 35 minutes, artist Namrata Soni has said.
- On the second anniversary of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, Kangana Ranaut has accused the movie 'mafia' of launching negative campaigns against her and the film.
- Remo D'Souza has shared a video of himself, dancing with his doctors, after recovering from a heart attack recently.
- Varun Dhawan's Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania and Badrinath Ki Dulhania director, Shashank Khaitan, has some advice for the actor's wife, Natasha Dalal.
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's son, Babil, has said that he has no interest in doing films that make ₹100 crore but have no artistic value.