Inside Kapoor family Christmas lunch: Ranbir Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, son Taimur lead the famjam. See pics, videos
One of the most cherished Kapoor family traditions is the Christmas lunch, started by late Jennifer Kendal more than three decades ago. On Tuesday, pictures and videos of the various family members reaching for the said lunch, now hosted by late Shashi Kapoor’s son, Kunal Kapoor, were all over the internet.
Now, we have a glimpse of what transpired inside. Needless to say, the kids brigade stole the show. We don’t even want to mention who was biggest draw within them. Karisma Kapoor, shared pictures from the do, and wrote: “Christmas Lunch the tradition continues... #familylove? #familytradition #yummyfood Thank you #kunalkapoor @zahankapoor @shairakapoor for always being fabulous hosts. Missed all our family members who couldn’t make it today”.
One of the pictures was a family portrait with Randhir Kapoor, Babita, Karisma, Kareena, Samaira Kapur and Kiaan Raj Kapur in one frame. Sitting on Kareena’s lap is, of course, Taimur Ali Khan.
Actor Ranbir Kapoor, has been missing from all the celebrations in planet Bollywood, be it the many wedding receptions or festival parties.
The mood for the actor may understandably sombre, as his father Rishi Kapoor is getting treated for an unknown disease. Meanwhile, his sister Riddhima shared pictures with mother Neetu Singh and daughter Samara from New York.
On Tuesday, a host of Kapoor khandaan members were spotted arriving for the said lunch. Randhir arrived wearing a red shirt with a Santa cap. Also seen was actor Armaan Jain, son of Rima Jain.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.
- Actor Rhea Chakraborty's lawyer Satish Maneshinde has called the 12000-page charge sheet filed by the Narcotics Control Bureau in the Sushant Singh Rajput's death case a 'damp squib'.
- Gauahar Khan has shared a video of her father, recalling the 'most favourite memory' of her life. The actor's father died on Friday.
- Actor and politician Nafisa Ali has shared some glorious pictures from her youth. Needless to say, she looks beautiful in them. Check them out here.