Kajol wishes her mini-me daughter Nysa on birthday with cute photo
Doting mother Kajol had the cutest wish for her daughter on her birthday. Nysa turns 15 on Friday and Kajol marked the day by posting an adorable throwback picture of her on Instagram.
“From crayons and teddy bears to a young lady. Happy birthday to my smart ,beautiful , brave , cuteness overload and seriously humbling daughter Nysa . May the sun shine out of your eyes always and may you always walk on rainbows,” she captioned the photo in which Nysa can be seen cuddling with a teddy bear and looking like a every bit the miniature version of her mother.
Nysa’s dad, Ajay Devgn, has not posted any birthday wishes on social media but we are sure he has a few plans up his sleeve to make her day special.
Nysa is currently studying in Singapore. When asked how difficult the decision was for Ajay he said in an interview in September, “I am still shaken up. She’s only 14, and she has never been alone and left the house. The whole family is a little upset, but she’s adjusting there well, so I am happy about that.”
Check out some of Nysa’s cutest pics with her family:
Ajay and Kajol also have a 7-year-old son together, Yug. “Kajol is the strict one, and handles the discipline of the house. What [Nysa and Yug] don’t get from her, they come and complain to me, and I give them whatever they want. But I also say, ‘Don’t tell this to your mom,’” he said about his parenting style.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Twitter has offered reasons behind the restrictions that were made to Kangana Ranaut's account for a brief time.
- Kangana Ranaut went back on an earlier tweet in which she claimed that she isn't interested in seeing anyone's leaked messages or emails when she was questioned about her comments on Deepika Padukone and Rhea Chakraborty's leaked WhatsApp chats.
- Preity Zinta shared a sneak peek from her road trip with husband Gene Goodenough. She posted a loved-up snap of him carrying her in his arms.
- Kangana Ranaut finally reacted to Arnab Goswami's leaked WhatsApp chat, in which he claimed that she is ‘sexually possessed with’ Hrithik Roshan.
- Vikas Khanna revealed that he was asked to pay money in exchange for favourable reviews of his directorial debut, The Last Color. He said that he will never forget it.
- Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has written a note about feeling the temptation to drink, and how she dealt with it. She has been sober for four years.
- Actor Maanvi Gagroo, who has appeared in Four More Shots Please! and Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, complained to an OTT platform after its name was used as bait by someone who told her she had to 'compromise' for a role.
- Shahid Kapoor's wife, Mira Rajput, has shared new posts from their Goa vacation. Check them out.
- Sushmita Sen's daughter Renee said that she never felt the need to know about her biological parents. She also expressed her desire to adopt children someday.