Kiara Advani, Aditya Seal go retro in Indoo Ki Jawani song Dil Tera, see first look
Kiara Advani has unveiled the first look of her upcoming song Dil Tera from the film Indoo Ki Jawani. The song will have Kiara and co-star Aditya Seal in a retro look.
Sharing a few stills from the song on Instagram, Kiara wrote, “Hit rewind and go back in time with #IndooKiJawani’s latest song #DilTera! Song releasing tomorrow, stay tuned!” The first still shows Kiara in a knee-length dress and Aditya in a yellow shirt-trousers combo with a handkerchief tied around his neck. They are seen dancing on a street with background dancers, who too, are in colourful attires.
The second still shows them grooving at a disc and the third features Kiara dressed in a traditional Kashmiri costume as she strikes a romantic pose with Aditya, who is in a grey suit.
Kiara recently witnessed the release of her another dance number titled Heelin Toot Gayi from Indoo Ki Jawani. The peppy dance track showed Kiara in a shimmery golden sari as she grooved alongside Guru Randhawa and Aditya Seal on the dance floor. It had vocals by Badshah and Aastha Gill.
Heelein Toot Gayi marked the very first time when Guru Randhawa has featured in a track that is not written, composed or sung by him. Instead, he stepped in for the song composed and written by Badshah.
Helmed by Bengali filmmaker Abir Sengupta, the female-centric film is touted to be a modern age love story based on the current trend of dating through online applications. The film will depict the story of Indoo Gupta, a feisty girl from Ghaziabad, whose left swipes and right swipes on dating app results in hilarious chaos.
Indoo Ki Jawani is being bankrolled by Monisha Advani, Madhu Bhojwani with Nikkhil Advani and co-produced by Niranjan Iyengar and Ryan Stephen. The movie will hit theatres on December 11.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Preity Zinta shared a sneak peek from her road trip with husband Gene Goodenough. She posted a loved-up snap of him carrying her in his arms.
- Kangana Ranaut finally reacted to Arnab Goswami's leaked WhatsApp chat, in which he claimed that she is ‘sexually possessed with’ Hrithik Roshan.
- Vikas Khanna revealed that he was asked to pay money in exchange for favourable reviews of his directorial debut, The Last Color. He said that he will never forget it.
- Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has written a note about feeling the temptation to drink, and how she dealt with it. She has been sober for four years.
- Actor Maanvi Gagroo, who has appeared in Four More Shots Please! and Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, complained to an OTT platform after its name was used as bait by someone who told her she had to 'compromise' for a role.
- Shahid Kapoor's wife, Mira Rajput, has shared new posts from their Goa vacation. Check them out.
- Sushmita Sen's daughter Renee said that she never felt the need to know about her biological parents. She also expressed her desire to adopt children someday.
- Imran Khan's estranged wife, Avantika Malik, has shared a cryptic note about finding comfort on the 'darkest, quietest nights'.