Kiara Advani lists three things she finds better than ‘great sex’, one of them is shopping
Actor Kiara Advani was asked in a promotional video leading up to her new film’s release to list the three things she finds better than ‘great sex’. Also, Kiara was quizzed while performing with a hula hoop, to make it all interesting.
The video was posted on the Tweak India Instagram page on Thursday. Kiara will soon be seen in the Akshay Kumar-starrer Laxmii, which is slated for release on Disney+ Hotstar on November 9.
In the rapid fire interaction, the actor was asked to list the three things she finds better than great sex. Her picks: “Great pizza, shopping, and a good movie.”
Kiara also revealed that if given the chance to be reincarnated as an insect, she’d choose to be ‘a caterpillar so I can become a butterfly.’ She also said that her ’greatest weapon’ is her eyes and that being with her dad makes her feel safe.
The actor also revealed that she’s had a ‘near death experience’. “It was on a college trip,” she said, and added, “We were in McLeodganj and stranded over there because of the snow. Long story short, basically, our room caught fire.” She said that one of her friends noticed the fire and raised the alarm. Kiara said that it had probably been about an hour since the fire had started, and they’d all slept through it. “When we woke up, our faces were covered in black soot. It was very, very disturbing,” she said.
Kiara is on a success streak. Last year she appeared in the box office smash Kabir Singh, and then in the hit comedy Good Newwz. She began this year with the Netflix film Guilty, and has the war drama Shershaah, opposite rumoured boyfriend Sidharth Malhotra, in the pipeline.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.
- Soni Razdan feels that Rhea Chakraborty has a bright future ahead of her in the film industry. Soni said that her time in jail 'clearly exposed the people who sent her there'.