Kriti Kharbanda shoots down rumours of impending wedding with boyfriend Pulkit Samrat: ‘It is a distant dream’
Kriti Kharbanda, who has been in a relationship with her Pagalpanti co-star Pulkit Samrat since one and a half years, has said that marriage is a distant dream for the two of them. The couple is going strong and even took a road trip together during the coronavirus pandemic.
Kriti has now revealed that she has already started planning for his birthday which comes later next month. The actor said that since Pulkit gave her a big surprise on her birthday in October, she would now like to match up to it.
Talking about their recent trip before her birthday, Kriti told Bangalore Mirror in an interview, “The trip gave us time to get to know each other better. I feel lucky to have someone like Pulkit who makes sure that I always have a smile on my face. I try my best to do the same for him.”
She calls him a “very real person” and added, “I admire the fact that he’s true to himself and can be a brand-ambassador for self love.” She however, turned down all speculations about an impending wedding. She said, “We’ve just been dating for a year-and-a-half now and haven’t discussed marriage nor do we plan to do it anytime soon. We’re focusing on our respective careers right now. Marriage is a distant dream,” she says.
After working together in Veere Ki Wedding and Pagalpanti, Kriti and Pulkit were recently seen in the film and limited series, Taish. Directed by Bejoy Nambiar, the revenge drama featured the couple along with Jim Sarbh, Harshvardhan Rane and Sanjeeda Sheikh.
Kriti will now start shooting for her next project, Devanshu Singh’s 14 Phere opposite Vikrant Massey. She would be returning to work after a recent bout of malaria.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Priyanka Chopra has said that she regrets endorsing fairness creams in India, but as a child she believed that dark skin wasn't pretty and would put talcum powder on her face.
- Pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's sangeet function have been shared online by Zoa Morani. Check them out here.
- New pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's mehendi ceremony have arrived online. Check them out here.
Akshay Oberoi: We lucked out as there were no Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar sort of big films releasing in 2020
Republic Day special | John Abraham: Honesty in playing a person who cares for his country comes naturally to me
- Varun Dhawan's wife, Natasha Dalal, got her wedding makeup done in 35 minutes, artist Namrata Soni has said.
- On the second anniversary of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, Kangana Ranaut has accused the movie 'mafia' of launching negative campaigns against her and the film.
- Remo D'Souza has shared a video of himself, dancing with his doctors, after recovering from a heart attack recently.
- Varun Dhawan's Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania and Badrinath Ki Dulhania director, Shashank Khaitan, has some advice for the actor's wife, Natasha Dalal.
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's son, Babil, has said that he has no interest in doing films that make ₹100 crore but have no artistic value.