Neha Dhupia, Angad Bedi take daughter Mehr for a walk on the beach, share breathtaking photos from the Maldives
Late Thursday, Neha took to Instagram and shared pictures from their beach outing and wrote, “The Sunshine... and sunglass... brigade ...#maldives.” Neha is seen in an orange printed dress and sunglasses, holding Mehr in her arms. Mehr also looks stylish in a headband and sunglasses and is seen gesturing towards something. Angad is standing barefoot besides them. Another picture shows Angad and Neha holding hands.
The post garnered more than 88000 ‘likes’ within a few hours. Dia Mirza reacted to it with a heart, kiss eye and a kiss emoji. A fanpage of Neha commented, “One of the best pic of this beautiful couple.” Another fan wrote, “Cute family.”
Angad also shared pictures from the beach outing. One of them shows the trio talking a walk by the beach while another features Angad kissing Neha’s head as they all stand facing the ocean. “Walking on sunshine,” he captioned the post.
Neha had announced their arrival in the Maldives by sharing a quirky post on Instagram. She posted a picture of herself in a black bikini, without revealing her face. She wrote alongside the post, “@angadbedi spotted in Maldives with a woman in black bikini and face covered ... should I be worried ??? ”
Neha was busy shooting for Roadies before taking a break. She had earlier launched the new season of her radio chat show, No Filter Neha. Meanwhile, Angad was last seen in Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl, which released on Netflix.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bobby Deol's wife, Tanya, once recalled the story of how the actor made moves on her by calling her in the dead of night, only to be ignored.
- A picture of Khushi Kapoor and her cousin, Shanaya, taking dance lessons, is being widely shared online.
- Masaba Gupta has thanked her mother, actor Neena Gupta, for keeping her grounded. "I have seen kids who are really bad at what they do, being told that they are kings and queens," she said.
- Actor Varun Dhawan, who recently tied the knot with Natasha Dalal, has hinted that photographer Rohan Shrestha might soon get married, too. Rohan is rumoured to be dating Shraddha Kapoor.
- Director Chaitanya Tamhane's award-winning film, The Disciple, will be released on Netflix.