Priyanka Chopra steps out in husband Nick Jonas’ tracksuit for a walk with Diana, says ‘love stealing your clothes’
Priyanka Chopra had recently shared pictures from a stroll she took in Germany. She has now revealed that she actually ‘stole’ husband Nick Jonas’s clothes for the outing.
The Bajirao Mastani actor participated in an ongoing social media trend and shared a collage of two pictures: Nick in a white tracksuit and Priyanka in the same tracksuit but with added essentials. She captioned it, “Where it started...where it ended up. Love stealing your clothes @nickjonas.”
While Nick seems to have worn the track suit in pre-Covid era, Priyanka topped it up with a black cap, mask and red gloves as a precautionary measure to keep safe during the coronavirus pandemic.
On Thursday, she had shared a few pictures with Diana from the walk with the graffiti-inspired caption, “Alles wird gut. Everything will be ok. #IssaVibe. @diariesofdiana.” Priyanka had put a frilled pink collar on Diana.
Priyanka is reportedly shooting for her upcoming Hollywood film, The Matrix 4 in Germany. It stars Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and others.
Priyanka had recently unveiled the first stills from her upcoming film, The White Tiger. She plays the role of Pinky madam, a first generation immigrant in the US. The film also stars Rajkummar Rao. “She is in India with her husband, who is travelling for business. And then... life changes! Pinky madam is such a specific character, to play her unravelling in the story was such a joy,” she wrote about her character on Twitter.
“This is a story that needs to be told and it comes alive with its characters so compellingly in Ramin’s hands. The White Tiger, coming soon to Netflix globally,” she further wrote in the caption.
In a separate Instagram post, Priyanka described the story of the film about a family and the “plight of one man - Balram Halwai,” portrayed by newcomer Adarsh Gourav in the film. Directed by Ramin Bahrani, the Netflix original is based on the New York Times bestseller and 2008 Man Booker Prize-winning novel by Arvind Adiga.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.