Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt go on a jungle safari in Ranthambore with her mother Soni Razdan, sister Shaheen Bhatt. See photo
Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt kicked off the New Year by exploring the Ranthambore forest with her mother Soni Razdan and sister Shaheen Bhatt. A picture from their jungle safari was shared online by a paparazzo.
In the photo, Ranbir and Alia were seen engaged in conversation as they sat at the back of an open jeep, while Soni and Shaheen sat in front of them. The Bhatt sisters wore matching camouflage jackets.
Ranbir and Alia flew to Rajasthan earlier this week to celebrate New Year. Apart from her mother and sister, they were also accompanied by his mother Neetu Kapoor, sister Riddhima Kapoor Sahni, brother-in-law Bharat Sahni and niece Samara. Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone also joined them in Ranthambore.
It was speculated that Ranbir and Alia were going to get engaged in Rajasthan. However, his uncle, Randhir Kapoor, dismissed the reports and said that it was nothing more than a family vacation to ring in 2021.
Talking to The Indian Express about the rumoured engagement, Randhir said, “It is not true. If Ranbir and Alia were to get engaged today, my family and I would have also been there with them. Ranbir, Alia and Neetu have gone there for holidays and to bring in the new year. The news of their engagement is incorrect.” Notably, Alia’s father Mahesh Bhatt is in Mumbai and not on the family trip.
Alia, Shaheen, Neetu and Riddhima have been sharing glimpses of their vacation on Instagram. Fans were excited when they spotted Ranbir in Alia’s New Year post. She shared a picture of herself, drink in hand, and wrote, “And to whatever lies ahead of us.. Cheers!” He could be seen sitting next to her, though his face was partially cropped out.
Ranbir and Alia will soon be seen in Ayan Mukerji’s supernatural drama Brahmastra, which is their first film together. The film, also starring Amitabh Bachchan, Mouni Roy, Nagarjuna Akkineni and Dimple Kapadia, is the first instalment of a proposed fantasy trilogy.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.