Sagarika Ghatge shares adorable birthday post for husband Zaheer Khan: ‘Everyone knows I would be lost without you’
Actor Sagarika Ghatge wished her husband, cricketer Zaheer Khan, a happy birthday with a sweet Instagram post. She shared a series of pictures with him and called him not only her best friend and the love of her life but also ‘the most selfless person I know’.
In her Instagram post, Sagarika wrote, “To my best friend, my love and the most selfless person I know . Thank you for being you. Not only me but everyone knows I would be lost without you . Happy birthday husband . May you get everything you desire and more . Love you.”
Wishes poured in for Zaheer in the comments section. “Happy happy birthday Zakadoodle,” actor Hazel Keech wrote. Producer Pragya Kapoor commented, “Happy birthday Zak, lots of love!” Tennis player Sania Mirza dropped heart emojis on the post.
Sagarika, who made her acting debut with Chak De! India in 2007, has also starred in films such as Fox, Miley Naa Miley Hum and Rush. She also participated in the adventure reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi 6.
Zaheer and Sagarika tied the knot in November 2017. In an earlier interview with HT Brunch, she opened up about what attracted her to him. “I always thought he was very nice, well-mannered, well-spoken. These things impress me in somebody. You need to talk properly to a woman and he was all that. I think more than him and me, people around us saw a match. It was a very organic process and meant to happen,” she said.
Meanwhile, Zaheer said that his similarities with Sagarika drew him to her. “We are very similar in terms of how we look at life. She takes time to open up to new people, so do I. She has a very simple approach to life and we have similar values. Family is very important to both of us. We love our friends the same way too. These are the things which really attracted me to her.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, talked about going through depression but not opening up about it. She said that she did not have anyone to support her except her family and some fans.
- Bhumi Pednekar shared a number of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the making of Sonchiriya as the film completed two years of its release. She included a special dedication for Sushant Singh Rajput.
- As Karisma Kapoor showed off her figure in a new Instagram post, Manish Malhotra and Sophie Choudry were reminded of her Dil To Pagal Hai days.
Vineet Kumar Singh: My career has been built from one-two scenes; I have played the role of a dead body too
- Kangana Ranaut on Monday shared photos of her partially demolished Mumbai office, and said that her 'heart broke again' after she visited the property.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, urged Sushant Singh Rajput's fans to stop blaming her and said that no one knows her side of the story. She also revealed that she went through depression.
- Priyanka Chopra said that while she gets a lot of love and protectiveness from her South Asian fans, there are a lot of people from the community who are negative about her.