Salman Khan’s Tubelight to have Facebook cover video
The makers of Kabir Khan’s forthcoming directorial Tubelight, starring Salman Khan, have joined hands with Facebook to create a cover video for the official film page.
The cover video features Salman doing the signature hook step from the film’s song Radio.
Amar Butala, COO, Salman Khan Films, said in a statement, “Our main aim is to steer away from the regular path. We have done things differently for every Salman Khan Film and Tubelight is no different. Considering Salman Khan and his super stardom, Facebook is one of the best platforms to help us reach out to his fans and lead Tubelight to greater success.”
Tubelight, produced by Salma Khan and Salman, also stars Sohail Khan and Chinese actor Zhu Zhu.
Gautam B. Thakker, CEO, EveryMedia Technologies Pvt Ltd, said, “Salman Khan Films and Facebook have been extremely supportive in helping us set new benchmarks in the digital universe. The cover video feature is a first for any Bollywood film and we hope to set more benchmarks through our efforts.”
The film also has its own character emoji.
Tubelight will release worldwide on Eid.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.