Step inside Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja’s London home as they celebrate Christmas with family. See pics
Actor Sonam Kapoor and the rest of her family members including dad Anil Kapoor have been away in London. For Christmas, Sonam shared a bunch of pictures from their quiet family get-together at her home in London.
Sharing them, she wrote: “Merry Christmas! All my love and all my wishes! Let’s celebrate each other, let’s celebrate all faiths and let’s celebrate compassion, kindness and humanity but most of all let’s celebrate rebirth of a nations conscience.”
Dad Anil commented, “Just saw these pic s .. the Christmas party was great .. your home looked beautiful... felt very happy and proud of .. you beta ...”
In the pictures, Sonam can be seen posing with husband Anand Ahuja, parents Anil and Sunita and sister Rhea among friends. Anil too had posted one of the family pictures and written: “Christmas in London is infectious! There’s hope in the air, warmth in hearts and a spirit of sharing and giving...Here’s hoping my friends everywhere can feel and rejoice in the festive cheer! Merry Christmas everyone! From mine to yours..” Anil turned a year older on December 24 and shared a picture from his upcoming film, Malang, he had written: “MALANG on my Birthday!” Sharing the same picture, Sonam had written: “Forever young at 21! Happy birthday daddy! Your #malang look is spectacular!”
Christmas celebrations in Bollywood were big with names like Arpita Khan, Zoya Akhtar, Malaika Arora’s mother Joyce throwing parties attended by some of the biggest names in Bollywood including Karan Johar, Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Riteish Deshmukh among others. Many others celebrated the day and posted pictures on social media.
Among stars who posted pictures on Christmas include Shilpa Shetty, Esha Deol, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut, Bipasha Babu, Shahid Kapoor, Twinkle Khanna (who put out Akshay Kumar and daughter Nitara’s picture) and many others.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.
Kunal Kemmu: We will have to wait and gauge the appetite of audiences to watch films on the big screen
- TV host Rannvijay Singha took to Instagram to post a cute family picture with wife Prianka and daughter Kainaat to make the announcement.
- Saina Nehwal has praised the teaser of her biopic Saina, which features Parineeti Chopra as the noted badminton player.
- Kareena Kapoor took to Instagram to wish Saif Ali Khan's son Ibrahim Ali Khan as he turned 20. She shared a photo of him from a recent shoot.