Zee Cine Awards: Malaika Arora sizzles in red, Arbaaz Khan walks in with girlfriend Giorgia. See pics
A host of Bollywood celebrities came under one roof as they attended the Zee Cine Awards in Mumbai on Tuesday. Malaika Arora walked the red carpet in a dramatic silk gown with a thigh-high slit. With her hair on one side, the reality show judge posed for the cameras with confidence. She was also spotted bonding with Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster actor Chitrangada Singh who attended the event in a floral gown.
Malaika’s ex-husband Arbaaz Khan, who is now hosting a new online show Pinch, arrived at the event with girlfriend Giorgia Andriani. The two complemented each other in black and white.
Actor Ranveer Singh also attended the event and was a dapper in a black suit. Sunny Leone too, walked the red carpet with husband Daniel Weber.
Actor Varun Dhawan was spotted on the red carpet with Hema Malini and greeted her by touching her feet. While Varun was in a white suit, the veteran actor was dressed in a pale pink sari.
Luka Chuppi actor Kartik Aaryan and Uri: The Surgical Strike actor Vicky Kaushal were the hosts of the evening and were among the first ones to arrive on the red carpet. Both of them looked dapper in tailored suits. Vicky was also accompanied by his father and stunt director Sham Kaushal and mother Veena.
Ankita Lokhande, who made her Bollywood debut with Kangana Ranaut’s Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, turned up in a pink gown for the awards night. MS Dhoni: The Untold Story actor Kiara Advani sizzled at the event in a yellow gown with a long trail.
Among others were Sacred Games actor Kubbra Sait and Pataakha actor Radhika Madan. Aparshakti Khurana, who played a pivotal role in Luka Chuppi, also walked the red carpet in an indo-western outfit. His brother Ayushmann Khurrana was one of the first performers at the event.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.