HT-Nielsen Top 10 list: John Green’s Turtles All the Way Down tops children’s list
Here’s your weekly digest of the best-selling fiction, non-fiction and children’s books.books Updated: Oct 21, 2017 08:56 IST
Dan Brown’s Origin continues to hold the number one position on the list of bestselling fiction this week, followed by Amish Tripathi’s Sita: Warrior of Mithila.
Savi Sharma’s This is Not Your Story makes a comeback at number three, followed by Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist and Chetan Bhagat’s One Indian Girl.
- Origin: (Robert Langdon Book 5),
- Sita: The Warrior of Mithila,
- This is Not Your Story,
- The Alchemist,
- One Indian Girl,
- Everyone Has a Story, Savi Sharma
- The Boy Who Loved, Durjoy Datta
- The Ministry of Utmost Happiness,
- Rebound, Sanil Sachar
- Scion of Ikshvaku, Amish Tripathi
- Think and Grow Rich,
- The Power of your Subconscious Mind, Dr Joseph Murphy
- I Do What I Do, Raghuram G. Rajan
- Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert T Kiyosaki
- Hit Refresh: The Quest to Rediscover Microsoft’s Soul and Imagine a Bet, Satya Nadella
- How To Win Friends & Influence People, Dale Carnegie
- The Sun and Her Flowers, Rupi Kaur
- Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy,Sadhguru
- Thinking, Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life,Mark Manson
In the non-fiction category, not much has changed from last week. Napolean Hill’s Think and Grow Rich is at the top spot, followed by Dr Joseph Murphy’s The Power of Your Subconscious Mind. Raghuram Rajan’s I Do What I Do is at number three. Satya Nadella’s Hit Refresh has moved to the fifth position and Robert T Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad is at number four. Mark Manson’s The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck is a new entrant at number ten.
John Green and Rick Riordan have beaten the Potters. Green’s Turtles All the Way Down is at number one on the list of best-selling children’s books by international publishers, followed by Rick Riordan’s Magnus Chase and the Ship of the Dead. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is at number three, followed by Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone at number four and Geronimo Stilton’s The Dragon of Fortune at number five.
- Turtles All the Way Down, John Green
- Magnus Chase and the Ship of the Dead (Book 3), Rick Riordan
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, J.K. Rowling
- The Dragon of Fortune (Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy), Geronimo Stilton
- The Best of Tenali Raman,
- Timeless Tales from Panchatantra
- 365 Bedtime Stories
- The Best of Jataka Tales,
- 365 Pancharantra Stories
Rungeen Singh’s The Best of Tenali Raman is at the top spot on the list of best-selling children’s books in Indian publishing, followed by Timeless Tales from Panchatantra and 365 Bedtime Stories.The Best of Jataka Tales by Rungeen Singh is at number four, followed by 365 Panchatantra Stories at number five.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more