I love Bollywood music, but find the lip-sync and dance sequences ludicrous, says Suchitra Krishnamoorthi
The actor would love to work with Nawazuddin Siddiquibrunch Updated: Nov 04, 2017 21:05 IST
- Sun Sign:Sagittarius
- Date of birth: November 27
- Place of birth:Mumbai
- School/College: Villa Theresa High School/Sydenham College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
- Home Town: Mumbai
- First break: TV Series – Chunauti
- High point of your life: Summiting Mt Kilimanjaro with a broken knee
- Low point of your life: Falling and almost drowning in the Zambezi river
Actor, writer, singer or painter – which of these defines you the best?
Describe yourself in three words...?
Overthinker, talented, passionate.
What made you do an autobiographical play likeDrama Queen?
My desire to perform on stage.
If you were the editor of a magazine, who would you put on the cover and why?
PV Sindhu. She is a darling!
The best and the worst thing about Bollywood is…?
I love Bollywood music, but find thelip-sync and dance sequencesludicrous.
What’s your dream holiday destination...?
I plan to do the Northern Lights soon and also the Santiago de Compostela in Spain.
Your favourite director…?
The best thing about being a mother is…?
How do you use social media platforms?
Facebook is for family and friends. Twitter is for the public eye. I’m not on Instagram.
Among the newer actors, who would you want to work with?
An fashion era you’d love to have been a part of...?
The50’s! When hats, silks and frills dominated the fashion scene.
A cliché you want to change about you...?
I lack ambition.
A dessert that perfectly describes you?
A zesty passionfruit tart.
Your strategy in a crisis?
Bring it on!
You de-stress with…?
- One book for bedtime: Recipe books. To decide the next day’s menu.
- While waiting for a doctor’s appointment:READER’S DIGEST. Doctors seem addicted to them!
- The first book that hooked you to reading: Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- The book that changed your life:The Summer of Cool. It made Suchitra Krishnamoorthi a
- published author.
- One book that always acts as a pick-me up:The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
Follow@VeenuSingh12 on Twitter
From HT Brunch, November 5, 2017
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Nov 04, 2017 21:05 IST