On the Brunch radar
We love Coldplay's Game of Thrones musical, but hate the heatwave! Here's a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.
* Coldplay’s Game of Thrones musical, because it was unadulterated awesomeness
* Ireland votes to legalise gay marriage #pride
* The Chaiyya Chaiyya and Don’t Stop mashup
* That we’ve reached that point in Game of Thrones, where the show will now have spoilers for those waiting for the next book #Karma
* That France has made it illegal for supermarkets to to throw out their food. It’s compulsory for them to sign “formal contracts” with food charities
* The heatwave
* If you ever thought that Maggi was healthy. Or, if you ever thought that Maggi was not unhealthy.
* That Hrithik Roshan just tweeted about The Dress. [Yes, it took him three whole months to wonder whether it was black and blue or white and gold]
* Just how difficult it is to be vegan in India. No, really
* Never going to the gym, but paying for one anyway just in case
From HT Brunch, May 31
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch