On the Brunch radar
A round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shovedbrunch Updated: Dec 14, 2015 18:29 IST
Here’s a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.
*Jessica Jones. Finally, a badass female super hero and a Marvel villain who’s genuinely scary
* Surprise gifts from your Secret Santa!
* That some of the best rescue efforts during the Chennai floods actually happened on Twitter
* That it took a car-use scheme to make some people realise that zero is an even number
* NRI visiting season. Hello, foreign presents!
* Kanye West’s son will not be named Wild Wild
* If you’re asking people about their plans for New Year’s Eve only so that you can brag about yours
* Donald Trump
* Stalking expensive shoes online for months only to find they sold out 20 minutes after they went on sale at some ungodly hour last night!
* If you care at all about Pantone’s colour of 2016
From HT Brunch, December 14
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Dec 14, 2015 18:29 IST