Wear your suits the right way: A style guide by Abhishek Bachchan
Paul Jheeta, Savile Row designer and the stylist for the HT Brunch shoot with Abhishek Bachchan, spills the beansbrunch Updated: Feb 06, 2017 08:21 IST
Our stylist and designer for the special shoot with Abhishek Bachchan is Paul Jheeta, a well-known presence on London’s Savile Row. He has dressed everyone from cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar to various heads of state.
Below are his pointers on the right way to wear suits:
* You need to own some solid colours.
* Black, grey and navy blue are musts in every man’s wardrobe.
* It is important, especially in a tropical country like India, to own linen and cotton jackets.
* While well-fitted suits are fine, make sure you don’t look like you’re about to burst out of your suit.
* When shopping for a suit, do your research and figure out what suits you. It needs to be styled to agree with your body type.
* Your suit should enhance your personality.
From HT Brunch, February 5, 2017
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch