Yuvraj Singh Trivia Quiz
So, you thought you knew all about Yuvraj Singh. Take this fun quiz and score yourself on Yuvi trivia. Scroll down for answers.Updated: Mar 16, 2013 16:09 IST
So, you thought you knew all about Yuvraj Singh. Take this fun quiz and score yourself on Yuvi trivia. Scroll down for answers.
1. What was his favourite sport and one in which he excelled in before turning to sport?
2. Who was his favourite non-cricket sports icon, the one he looked up to as a teenager?
a) Wimbledon tennis champion Boris Becker
b) Football player Diego Maradona
c) Tennis star John McEnroe
3. Which is his favourite English Premier League football team?
c) Manchester United
5. To which bowler did Yuvraj Singh hit six sixers in one over?
a) Glenn McGrath
b) Abdul Qadir
c) Stuart Broad
d) Tilak Raj
6. What is date of birth and sun sign?
a) 12th of April, Aries
b) 12th December 1981, Sagittarius
c) 12th of November, Scorpio
7. His favourite car brand?
8. His favourite holiday destination:
a) Queens Town in New Zealand
b) Sydney in Australia
c) Cape Town in South Africa
d) Colombo in Sri Lanka
9. Yuvi's favourite present-day tennis player
a) Roger Federer
b) Rafael Nadal
c) Novak Djokovic
10. His all-time favourite Bollywood movie?
a) Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
b) Three Idiots
2. Answer: Wimbledon tennis champion Boris Becker
3. He is a fanatic follower of the Manchester United Football Club. He was once photographed with his former IPL boss Preity Zinta wearing a Man-U jersey
5. Stuart Broad
6. 12th December 1981, Sagittarius
8. Queens Town in New Zealand
9. Roger Federer
10. Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
First Published: Mar 16, 2013 16:03 IST